Aberdeen v Celtic

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Eh? Losing away to the second placed team after a european jaunt would hardly be a 'total embarrassment'. Saying it would is an insult to the league really .

We are third. We are without three of our best players. You have beaten us 3-0 twice already this season. You should have more than enough strength in depth to cover for your European excursions, granted you have recruited sensibly. Every indicator points to a Celtic win, and anything else would surely demand questions being asked of Rodgers and your players. 

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We are third. We are without three of our best players. You have beaten us 3-0 twice already this season. You should have more than enough strength in depth to cover for your European excursions, granted you have recruited sensibly. Every indicator points to a Celtic win, and anything else would surely demand questions being asked of Rodgers and your players. 

Well we dont as we still have a full team out injured I think. Despite Aberdeen being renowned bottlers I would take a draw right now so spare me the 'total embarassment' pish. The top of league proving to be more competitive this season which is good news all round really.

23 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Nah, thumb up pal

:lol:

I know how it's done, just couldnae find a smiley with the correct action.

26 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Well we dont as we still have a full team out injured I think. Despite Aberdeen being renowned bottlers I would take a draw right now so spare me the 'total embarassment' pish. The top of league proving to be more competitive this season which is good news all round really.

Fcuk up mate.

Romeo, think this falls under ‘getting excuses in early’

4 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Hearts Aberdeen double. 32/1 with bet365.

A fool and his money......:thumsup2

It’s a good bet.

Archived