Rob Roy v Linlithgow highlights

Juniorfootball123

Ive always commented.
Think we deserved the victory for keeping going and not chuckin it.
Linlithgow got complacent after going 3 up and ultimately tht cost them.
They wer great for the first 35 mins but after tht roy wer the better team.
Looking forward to the quarters now!!!

Brilliant cup tie that had everything...unsure how a team can lose a 3 goal lead but today belonged to KRR...any team that can overturn that deficit deserves a huge amount of praise.

As soon as they scored their first the impossible seemed possible and the Rose just wilted under the intense pressure applied by the Roy...nothing short of amazing turnaround and can’t think of many teams that will want to draw KRR in the next round.

Just gotta keep Seizing the Moment and having that belief for the full 90 mins.

Roddy was through 1 on 1 with the keeper twice and missed both. Tc hits the bar and missed a great chance. Batchy missed 2 near the end. Created loads of chances but if you lose from 3 up you dont deserve anything.

This result has been coming for the Rose.  The Kennoway match was a warning

Hill is error prone.  Full backs there to be taken and Mackenzie freezes on the big occasion.  Totally static at set plays.

Shields let his side down badly.  Simply not good enough.  Lots of creative players but still no midfield player to sit in front of the defence for over 5 years.

Feel very sorry for MB.  However the team quit after 30 minutes and paid the price.

Lets hope they bounce back next week to keep the league challenge going.

This result has been coming for the Rose.  The Kennoway match was a warning

Hill is error prone.  Full backs there to be taken and Mackenzie freezes on the big occasion.  Totally static at set plays.

Shields let his side down badly.  Simply not good enough.  Lots of creative players but still no midfield player to sit in front of the defence for over 5 years.

Feel very sorry for MB.  However the team quit after 30 minutes and paid the price.

Lets hope they bounce back next week to keep the league challenge going.

Mate, we've just signed a defensive midfielder in Luke Whelan, who's looked good in the couple of games he's played. Unfortunately he picked up an injury at Pumpherston so wasn't available yesterday.

9 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

Another after match interview with Bradley and no credit to the opposition for coming from 3 goals down to win the game. Reminder a few weeks ago when Kennoway scored 5 at Prestonfield for a draw after losing 5 0 the week before.

#ungracious  # unsporting

I think in his defence it was straight after the game - emotions still running high.  Bradley is good friends with Maxwell and I'm sure knowing the man he would be gracious enough.

It was a cracking game and don't concur that the Rose players in anyway gave up.  I think both teams deserve a lot of credit for the game they dished up to the paying punters - don't think either team deserved to lose on the day - but hey ho Rob Roy got the winner and good luck to them.

A few talking points - for me the Rose penalty is soft (but I can understand why).   Just before their 1st goal not caught on camera their centre half clearly fouled Roddy (arms around his neck) in going for a ball and the linesman fails to flag this glaring foul.  Rob Roy break and win the foul which leads their1st goal, for me it  isn't a foul the Rose player clearly won the ball.  

9 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

Another after match interview with Bradley and no credit to the opposition for coming from 3 goals down to win the game. Reminder a few weeks ago when Kennoway scored 5 at Prestonfield for a draw after losing 5 0 the week before.

#ungracious  # unsporting

#doesn'tunderstandhashtags

Archived