Ton v sons

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Finch road said:
7 hours ago, IainMorton said:
Pars play QOTS on Saturday so if we were to somehow win up at Inverness and those two draw, we would be looking good for a definite top four finish.

We absolutely will be in the play offs. Make no mistake about this

Trust the Duff regardless of what the unhappy clappers say.

Need to reset sat nav was nearly going to Greenock tonight, HaHa!
Never seem to play well at the rock but with Tids back I am hoping for a decent result Dumbarton 0 v Ton 2.
Well have only seen us lose at home this season, as I missed the first Dundee Unt game, so confident the boys will put in a decent shift. Please bring Lamie back from being our best defender all season to a bench player why?

IMG_2486.jpgawful stats for sons against Morton

Having now viewed the highlights I'm even more angry about the goal. Thomas O'Ware, a guy renowned for headed goals, is "challenged" by Kyle Hutton turning his back on the ball. It's utterly fucking criminal that we concede so many from set pieces but not picking up a threat like O'Ware from a corner is beyond laughable.  Really need to be looking for the likes of Dowie to get things organised there (he should be picking up the biggest threat anyway IMO).

Having now viewed the highlights I'm even more angry about the goal. Thomas O'Ware, a guy renowned for headed goals, is "challenged" by Kyle Hutton turning his back on the ball. It's utterly fucking criminal that we concede so many from set pieces but not picking up a threat like O'Ware from a corner is beyond laughable.  Really need to be looking for the likes of Dowie to get things organised there (he should be picking up the biggest threat anyway IMO).

Similar at Livingston, when our centre halves are not competing in the air at set pieces,

Archived