lugar v clydebank

sweep

For what it's worth, I fail to see why Clydebank are getting so upset about it. They won the game by taking advantage of some poor decisions and are fully justified in doing so. I'd have been upset if Lugar hadn't done the same if the situation had been reversed. They were comfortable winners by the way and didn't really need the help that came their way via the ref. What we do have now though is a situation where a keeper is going to be suspended for 3 games for violent conduct so that a ref can justify his total f**k-up of a penalty award for something that happened outside the box. Clydebank will lose nothing through this but Lugar could potentially lose quite a lot if they lose a keeper to protect a referees cock-up. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bankiebill in my opinion is a genuine guy and recognises right from wrong. His posting as a Bankies supporter is spot on.  In the interest of fairness in sport Let us all see the video unedited for all to decide

Just out of interest, more for comedy value, do you actually think that the anoraks who do their highlights have NSA level video editing software that would allow them to doctor footage? From what ive read some of the Bankies fans have said it wasn’t a penalty, i don’t understand your conspiracy theory.

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Just out of interest, more for comedy value, do you actually think that the anoraks who do their highlights have NSA level video editing software that would allow them to doctor footage? From what ive read some of the Bankies fans have said it wasn’t a penalty, i don’t understand your conspiracy theory.

It was never a penalty yards outside the box. What is my conspiracy theory?

Be nice to see the video then so we can all make up our own minds. But it's actually pretty conspicuous by it's absence. Have the 'anoraks' received an order not to present the footage.

4 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

Be nice to see the video then so we can all make up our own minds. But it's actually pretty conspicuous by it's absence. Have the 'anoraks' received an order not to present the footage.

We are not talking about one or two terrible decisions we are talking about a whole raft of issues

This is a very interesting statement

Yes im sure a crack squad of junior football illuminati have conspired to hide footage of a dodgy penalty decision, if only they were around for Maradona’s hand of god.
Im sure Clydebank won’t be beholden to the beaks considering last i saw here they were joining the senior league. Im also pretty sure people have mentioned that the footage is shot by a group of fans, so its their footage.

Just now, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Yes im sure a crack squad of junior football illuminati have conspired to hide footage of a dodgy penalty decision, if only they were around for Maradona’s hand of god.
Im sure Clydebank won’t be beholden to the beaks considering last i saw here they were joining the senior league. Im also pretty sure people have mentioned that the footage is shot by a group of fans, so its their footage.

Oh! my god it is their footage. A canny wait for the edited edition .

They’ve uploaded it, the editing is clear as you say. You can clearly see the Clydebankies manager shoot the gun at the penalty decision.

Please do not be silly

Please do not be silly

Yes you’re doing a good enough job with your madness. Imagine actually thinking a wee Bankies fan was going to edit footage to make a non event cup game incident look like it was a penalty. Thats honestly just plain bonkers. Im still raging the b*****ds beat you as it fucked my coupon but i’ve been fair cheered up with your posts.

3 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Yes you’re doing a good enough job with your madness. Imagine actually thinking a wee Bankies fan was going to edit footage to make a non event cup game incident look like it was a penalty. Thats honestly just plain bonkers. Im still raging the b*****ds beat you as it fucked my coupon but i’ve been fair cheered up with your posts.

I would like to thank you for the pleasure that I have given you. God bless and may he give you the power to select a winning coupon next week my son

Mon the b#####ds

21 minutes ago, not man of the match said:

Agree however it is clearly a red card, there is no attempt to play the ball. It does look offside in the build up.

oh deffo a Red. Keeper was still raging at the 2nd goal ... think he reckoned his player had been kicked in the head. 

Where is the last man incident at nil nil  Penalty goal offside keeper deserved red but it was outside box . I was right in line with it and the tackle was three yards outside the box. The Lugar keeper could get three games when it should be a £10 fine.

Archived