lugar v clydebank

sweep

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, F_T_Y said:

Macca will keep us up. Nice run at end of season just like last.

I think its possible to have a wee run - altho the Cumnock and Girvan games were disappointing in that we need to beat the teams around us. Higgins and Carmichael esp look like good signings with goals in them. 

Lugar didn’t start well, that’s a fact, but played their way into the game, Lugar were on the ascendancy and looking the more likely to score until the 2nd goal, 4-0 flattered Clydebank, yet some of you guys come on here and put a Lugar down, lack of linesmen, £3 for a 10 year old etc,, yes once upon a time you guys were in the top flight , what happened to you guys no one at Lugar condoned, however, Lugar are 140 years old, nearly out the game a year or so back, so what I am trying to say, Lugar & Clydebank have a lot in common, whereas we bemoan an official some of you guys are taking a pop at Lugar, poor show

Read the referees report on the non penalty incident.  He says" Clydebank player broke away from the Lugar defence dribbled into the box and as he was rounding the lugar keeper the keeper kicked him and brought him down resulting in a red card and a penalty"   How many people posting on here agree with Jordan Patersons report?

13 minutes ago, sweep said:

Read the referees report on the non penalty incident.  He says" Clydebank player broke away from the Lugar defence dribbled into the box and as he was rounding the lugar keeper the keeper kicked him and brought him down resulting in a red card and a penalty"   How many people posting on here agree with Jordan Patersons report?

I agree with it completely, and I wasn't even there.

Where is the long awaited video ?  So as that the P@B readers can see how Mr Jordan Paterson the referee made those shocking   decisions that he did?  What have Clydebank to hide ?

Why would Clydebank have anything to hide? Get over yourself chief, it’s not good for you.

8 hours ago, sweep said:

Correct me if I am wrong but surely the rule is now if the Ref gives a penalty for a last man tackle by the goalie he can only give a yellow card?

Correct me if I am wrong but surely the rule is now if the Ref gives a penalty for a last man tackle by the goalie he can only give a yellow card?

Depends on the nature of the “tackle” does it not? The above said the keeper kicked the attacker which suggests violent conduct. Without seeing it, hard to say.

1 hour ago, not man of the match said:

Depends on the nature of the “tackle” does it not? The above said the keeper kicked the attacker which suggests violent conduct. Without seeing it, hard to say.

Without seeing it, hard to say .That is why I am asking Clydebank to show the video. If Clydebank fail to show the video people can decide why

Without seeing it, hard to say .That is why I am asking Clydebank to show the video. If Clydebank fail to show the video people can decide why

Clydebank don’t film games, their fans do. Of course, you know that and it doesn’t suit the little agenda that you’re creating. It’s cute to watch though, so please don’t stop.

Just now, not man of the match said:

Clydebank don’t film games, their fans do. Of course, you know that and it doesn’t suit the little agenda that you’re creating. It’s cute to watch though, so please don’t stop.

Please do not worry I will not stop

3 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

I've been patiently waiting on the publication of this highly controversial video, but sadly it looks like the censors have got hold of it and deemed it unsuitable for showing.

Bankiebill in my opinion is a genuine guy and recognises right from wrong. His posting as a Bankies supporter is spot on.  In the interest of fairness in sport Let us all see the video unedited for all to decide

Archived