lugar v clydebank

sweep

Watched this game today and the Glasgow referee made numerous mistakes that mostly ( in my opinion) flavoured Clydebank. The lugar centre was judged to have been fouled by a last defender . Outcome yellow card. My thoughts last defender then it should be red. In the second half I saw a bizzare situation where Bankies were clearly yards offside the player ran through and was blatantly brought down two or thre yards outside the box there ensued a fracas where the Lugar keeper was rightly red carded but the bankies player who had retaliated stayed on the park. The ref awarded Bankies a penalty for an incident that happened outside the box. Why?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, not man of the match said:

It’s not normally the Clydebank way. How much they show will be down to how much time they are able to put into editing but sounds like some big incidents so would expect they’ll all be covered. I didn’t make it down so would be interesting to see it all.

That is good as long as the important incidents are not edited

7 minutes ago, not man of the match said:

The lads also work, sometimes it’s goals only. All down to how much time they can commit to it.....assuming it was one of our lads that filmed.

In other words  no controversial incidents will not be shown.  Clydebank WILL edit out all the controversial incidents including the offside goal to show that they had a good four nil win. I await this farce and forewarn all P@B readers what will happen with the filming

In other words  no controversial incidents will not be shown.  Clydebank WILL edit out all the controversial incidents including the offside goal to show that they had a good four nil win. I await this farce and forewarn all P@B readers what will happen with the filming

I never said that but you obviously have a chip on your shoulder about some of it, so much so that it appears relevant you have to state where the referee comes from. The guys(Clydebank fans, not Clydebank FC) film games in their own spare time, if they only have time to put certain bits on then that’s what they do. Now go and have a lie down and get over it.

1 minute ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

Keeper cleaned Higgins out,definite red card.thought it was in the box at the time.The last man that I think you’re referring to was an obstruction,nothing more.

No refereeing decisions changed the outcome of the game.

An obstruction when you have a goal scoring opportunity is a red card when you are the last defender. Lugar keeper deserved to be red carded as did the bankies player for retaliation the incident was well outside the box

4 minutes ago, not man of the match said:

I never said that but you obviously have a chip on your shoulder about some of it, so much so that it appears relevant you have to state where the referee comes from. The guys(Clydebank fans, not Clydebank FC) film games in their own spare time, if they only have time to put certain bits on then that’s what they do. Now go and have a lie down and get over it.

I find your attitude towards the question the  same way as any reasonable thinking person would. You have a slight aggression in your comments about the right of anyone to question what happened in this game . Did the referee come from a close proximity to Clydebank? .Was the infringement inside the box? Was the bankies defender the last man?

2 minutes ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

The Glasgow ref was biased and Lugar deserved to go through.

Clydebank will now forfeit the tie due to this unfairness so that even though Lugar never scored they’ve been awarded a goal for turning up and the 4 Clydebank goals have been disallowed.

Final score was 1-0 Lugar.

Ae you happy now?

What a stupid post

I find your attitude towards the question the  same way as any reasonable thinking person would. You have a slight aggression in your comments about the right of anyone to question what happened in this game . Did the referee come from a close proximity to Clydebank? .Was the infringement inside the box? Was the bankies defender the last man?

Seriously? You’re tone has completely changed as the discussion moves on. You begin to suggest that volunteers will deliberately edit out any controversy to suit this little agenda you have created. Do you know how far some parts of Glasgow are to Clydebank and that you are suggesting the close proximity indicates some sort of bias towards The Bankies? This “last man” thing, what does that even mean in 2018? If Lugar wish correct offside calls they can request linesmen/women for matches. Aggression? Behave yourself. You asked questions and didn’t like the answers. I’ve already said it will be interesting to see the incidents, so clearly that suggests I would like them included.

Archived