MK Scum

tbsouth

i'll be there next month; tried to go a few years ago, and the fucking car broke down actually inside the dartford tunnel - caused massive chaos and congestion ! as it stands, both them and wimbledon may well go down - a similar double relegation next season would be richly amusing....

13 hours ago, Herman Hessian said:

i'll be there next month; tried to go a few years ago, and the fucking car broke down actually inside the dartford tunnel - caused massive chaos and congestion ! as it stands, both them and wimbledon may well go down - a similar double relegation next season would be richly amusing....

Went there 7/8 years ago for a pre-season friendly with Birmingham. Great ground and friendly club. 

48 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Honestly didn't realise folk on here actually gave a f**k about this lot.

i'm not bothered in the slightest - clubs have been bought out, relocated, reformed, renamed throughout the history of the game - simply not an issue; it would, however, be a richly amusing end to the whole drawn out saga if they were to both be relgated out of the football league together...

2 hours ago, Herman Hessian said:

i'm not bothered in the slightest - clubs have been bought out, relocated, reformed, renamed throughout the history of the game - simply not an issue; it would, however, be a richly amusing end to the whole drawn out saga if they were to both be relgated out of the football league together...

Why would you want both teams to be relegated....one team has entered the league in the correct manner and the other did not.

Little illustrates the contrarianism of us Scots more than this issue.

MK stole a league place from a club down on its arse having franchised them.

Football franchising American-style is just wrong.

But, the popularity of the re-formed Wimbledon and the perceived "right on" and "hipster / luvvie" nature of the club, invites some to back MK just to go against the grain and "get it right up" the perceived orthodoxy.

I say this as someone who couldn't give a f**k about re-formed Wimbledon. Backing MK Dons just for the lulz is a bit rich for me though. Hopefully the franchise does drop a league- can't see them going bust though. Until Pete Winklemann gets bored they are here to stay.

Robbie Neilson seems to have been a total disaster down there.

22 minutes ago, Ivo den Bieman said:

Little illustrates the contrarianism of us Scots more than this issue.

MK stole a league place from a club down on its arse having franchised them.

Football franchising American-style is just wrong.

But, the popularity of the re-formed Wimbledon and the perceived "right on" and "hipster / luvvie" nature of the club, invites some to back MK just to go against the grain and "get it right up" the perceived orthodoxy.

I say this as someone who couldn't give a f**k about re-formed Wimbledon. Backing MK Dons just for the lulz is a bit rich for me though. Hopefully the franchise does drop a league- can't see them going bust though. Until Pete Winklemann gets bored they are here to stay.

Robbie Neilson seems to have been a total disaster down there.

AFC Wimbledon fans just seem to be right up themselves bit like FC United ones. Thing is most folk hated the original Wimbledon in their Crazy Gang days as they were a shower of dirty b*****ds:lol:

I know someone who works for a club down South and has met Winkleman, he said to me at the time they were a club you shouldn't like but the people there were very nice.

I'd be full of myself too if I'd been a part of re-forming a club and getting it playing at a good level.

I don't get this "FC United / AFCW fans are right up themselves" chat.  There are absolute wallopers in every fanbase.

It's like criticisng successful trade unionists for getting themsevles a pay rise at work.

10 minutes ago, Ivo den Bieman said:

I'd be full of myself too if I'd been a part of re-forming a club and getting it playing at a good level.

I don't get this "FC United / AFCW fans are right up themselves" chat.  There are absolute wallopers in every fanbase.

It's like criticisng successful trade unionists for getting themsevles a pay rise at work.

They just come across as rather patronising  to me as if they seem think they are better than fans of other clubs just because they formed their own.

For what its worth i'm not too bothered about MK Dons, AFC Wimbledon or FC United.

2 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

They just come across as rather patronising  to me as if they seem think they are better than fans of other clubs just because they formed their own.

For what its worth i'm not too bothered about MK Dons, AFC Wimbledon or FC United.

After Bollan has finished with you guys will you be following AFC Cowdenbeath?? :lol:

5 hours ago, tbsouth said:

Why would you want both teams to be relegated....one team has entered the league in the correct manner and the other did not.

nothing against either club whatsoever - used to enjoy going to plough lane (nearly got run over by bobby gould in a big green jag hanging about after the game for autographs - shouted at me to get out the way in a spectacularly non-cheery manner) - , and hopefully will do again, it'd just be a nice, neat end to the tale if they both went down together, somehow...

Archived