Today’s scores

dr lector

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, CFCbhoy said:

Listen to you kidding on you don't know who they are ha ha ha superb 

A honestly don’t but ross currie and rab love sound about right I’ve heard there names mentioned. You a thistle fan btw? You defo come across as one cause your a right p***k getting!!!

1 minute ago, The Mouth said:

A honestly don’t but ross currie and rab love sound about right I’ve heard there names mentioned. You a thistle fan btw? You defo come across as one cause your a right p***k getting!!!

I am a p***k yeah but I am definitely no thistle fan lol. You have commented on or about them enough though to know who their players are 

8 minutes ago, CFCbhoy said:

I am a p***k yeah but I am definitely no thistle fan lol. You have commented on or about them enough though to know who their players are 

Aye about them paying players. A knew love and currie joined through these means and I’ve heard there full names in conversations at side of park ffs gees a break. Whats up way c***s on this these days always quick to jump down someones throat way false pish talk !

Just now, The Mouth said:

Aye about them paying players. A knew love and currie joined through these means and I’ve heard there names full names in conversations at side of park ffs gees a break. Whats up way c***s on this these days always quick to jump down someones throat way false pish talk !

A honestly don't see what you have done or said for that bellend to go on like that you answered a question if he knew why didn't he say. 

CFC is fae Stewarton United as far as I know. Never a good word to say about Shortlees, or my good self :)or anybody else, with whom he thinks has a better team than him. If you are going to criticise people, have the balls to put your real name up. He should concentrate on his own team, with whom I’ve had some good battles with over the years, and have the utmost respect for. I hope they get promoted, I really do, I enjoy the games with them, and wish them all the best.  Please stop being infatuated with Shortlees, and their ex Hurlford players.  Which ones were allegedly getting paid, or not paid, whilst playing with Hurlford Thistle. I got them to leave the Devils 11, (“that’s my pet name for them as they are our arch rivals”) and they are now Shortlees players. All of them play for free, with pride and real respect for the Shortlees jersey. I had a big hand in that and am very proud of it. If Keir Knapp and Joe Gold etc, wanted to play with another Ayrshire amateur team for free tomorrow, would no team take them, I don’t need the answer, I rest my case. Shortlees can’t be blamed if certain Shortlees players played with another team and allegedly got paid for it. They are some of my very best friends, and were, before, during, and after HT. That’s why they are at Shortlees, most played with my pub team before they played with HT. They would have came to Shortlees earlier, but didn’t want to come to the old 4th and 3d division, and I for one don’t blame them. I don’t know why some people on here like to troll and wind certain teams up more than others.  Give it a rest man, it’s a football forum, not the Jeremy Kyle show. 

9 hours ago, Cunny said:

CFC is fae Stewarton United as far as I know. Never a good word to say about Shortlees, or my good self :)or anybody else, with whom he thinks has a better team than him. If you are going to criticise people, have the balls to put your real name up. He should concentrate on his own team, with whom I’ve had some good battles with over the years, and have the utmost respect for. I hope they get promoted, I really do, I enjoy the games with them, and wish them all the best.  Please stop being infatuated with Shortlees, and their ex Hurlford players.  Which ones were allegedly getting paid, or not paid, whilst playing with Hurlford Thistle. I got them to leave the Devils 11, (“that’s my pet name for them as they are our arch rivals”) and they are now Shortlees players. All of them play for free, with pride and real respect for the Shortlees jersey. I had a big hand in that and am very proud of it. If Keir Knapp and Joe Gold etc, wanted to play with another Ayrshire amateur team for free tomorrow, would no team take them, I don’t need the answer, I rest my case. Shortlees can’t be blamed if certain Shortlees players played with another team and allegedly got paid for it. They are some of my very best friends, and were, before, during, and after HT. That’s why they are at Shortlees, most played with my pub team before they played with HT. They would have came to Shortlees earlier, but didn’t want to come to the old 4th and 3d division, and I for one don’t blame them. I don’t know why some people on here like to troll and wind certain teams up more than others.  Give it a rest man, it’s a football forum, not the Jeremy Kyle show. 

Well said Cunny.

CFC is fae Stewarton United as far as I know. Never a good word to say about Shortlees, or my good self [emoji4], or anybody else, with whom he thinks has a better team than him. If you are going to criticise people, have the balls to put your real name up. He should concentrate on his own team, with whom I’ve had some good battles with over the years, and have the utmost respect for. I hope they get promoted, I really do, I enjoy the games with them, and wish them all the best.  Please stop being infatuated with Shortlees, and their ex Hurlford players.  Which ones were allegedly getting paid, or not paid, whilst playing with Hurlford Thistle. I got them to leave the Devils 11, (“that’s my pet name for them as they are our arch rivals”) and they are now Shortlees players. All of them play for free, with pride and real respect for the Shortlees jersey. I had a big hand in that and am very proud of it. If Keir Knapp and Joe Gold etc, wanted to play with another Ayrshire amateur team for free tomorrow, would no team take them, I don’t need the answer, I rest my case. Shortlees can’t be blamed if certain Shortlees players played with another team and allegedly got paid for it. They are some of my very best friends, and were, before, during, and after HT. That’s why they are at Shortlees, most played with my pub team before they played with HT. They would have came to Shortlees earlier, but didn’t want to come to the old 4th and 3d division, and I for one don’t blame them. I don’t know why some people on here like to troll and wind certain teams up more than others.  Give it a rest man, it’s a football forum, not the Jeremy Kyle show. 

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you used hide behind the the name of 'Relentless' ?

CFC is fae Stewarton United as far as I know. Never a good word to say about Shortlees, or my good self [emoji4], or anybody else, with whom he thinks has a better team than him. If you are going to criticise people, have the balls to put your real name up. He should concentrate on his own team, with whom I’ve had some good battles with over the years, and have the utmost respect for. I hope they get promoted, I really do, I enjoy the games with them, and wish them all the best.  Please stop being infatuated with Shortlees, and their ex Hurlford players.  Which ones were ALLEGEDLY getting paid, or not paid, whilst playing with Hurlford Thistle. I TAPPED them to leave the Devils 11, (“that’s my pet name for them as they are our arch rivals”) and they are now Shortlees players. All of them play for the money, they have no pride and no respect for the Murray Bar as they prefer the BURNS to drink in - Keir Knapp and Joe Gold wanted to play with Ayrshire they can’t and the same with the SAFA , BLACKBALLED amateur team for free I rest my case. Shortlees can’t be blamed if certain Shortlees players played with another team and ALLEGEDLY got paid for it. They are some of my very best friends, and were, before, during, and after HT. That’s why they are at Shortlees, most played with my pub team before they played with HT. They would have came to Shortlees earlier, but they knew I new nothing about football didn’t want to come to the old 4th and 3d division, and I for one don’t blame them. I don’t know why some people on here like to troll and wind certain teams up more than others.  I know under RELENTLESS I spouted PISH Give it a rest man, it’s a not a football forum, it’s the Jeremy Kyle show. 

Archived