Today’s scores

dr lector

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

I have it on very good authority it's 4K a head! Oh except currie, he got the added bonus of keeping his job that he was threaten with ! Hiy I might be wrong but let's be honest .....I'm not

I believe you mate but after watching them at weekend a dont think it's money well spent especially only to win a league title. How can the managers be gave credit for winning what they have won they have spent more than steve Clark at Kilmarnock lol. And threatening a  boy with his job is terrible it's a sad term of bullying imo. Every dog has there Day as they say and that dog seems on its last legs.

Off to the Rigs hope the weather holds for Saturday [emoji636]Lads Take Care sorry for being a pain but all you critics do is make AAFA football the laughing stock all over Scotland change the record Time for the Instigator to return cheer us all up

9 minutes ago, itsmaba said:

Off to the Rigs hope the weather holds for Saturday emoji636.pngLads Take Care sorry for being a pain but all you critics do is make AAFA football the laughing stock all over Scotland change the record Time for the Instigator to return cheer us all up

You will not be missed.

Archived