Weather watch for Saturday

LocheeRon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Wild Winton Rover said:

Ardeer v Winton. Hearing Ardeer laid new turf round the penalty box that was very heavy and then had heavy rain last night.

inspection at 10am this morning.

inspection by myself at 8:30 and  I would be suggesting a plan B today.....it's gubbed

1 hour ago, Wild Winton Rover said:

Ardeer v Winton. Hearing Ardeer laid new turf round the penalty box that was very heavy and then had heavy rain last night.

inspection at 10am this morning.

Already showing as PP'd on the SJFA West fixture list, even though it's not yet 10am. (!?!)

Markka this will need more than a bit of turf to solve this. Hearing you are getting no help from council despite an appeal in the Herald a fortnight ago. The area where the pump drains from the park looks is okay? Therefore the water is building up beyond this and may require another lead into it from this area.

Markka this will need more than a bit of turf to solve this. Hearing you are getting no help from council despite an appeal in the Herald a fortnight ago. The area where the pump drains from the park looks is okay? Therefore the water is building up beyond this and may require another lead into it from this area.

Aye it seems pretty bad for getting a home game on soon from the looks of it. I'm a bit out of the loop at the moment TBH, we have only played five competitive matches in the last five months and I missed the ones in Oct-Dec due to work.

• 2 weeks later...
Hopefully be okay for Saturday 10th March.

Are you telling me that St Roch's v Rutherglen Glencairn is going to be off on Saturday ?

C'mon, shake a leg committee guys. [emoji16]

(Surely the Green Brigade can come in with their flares and melt it all ?)

45 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Are you telling me that St Roch's v Rutherglen Glencairn is going to be off on Saturday ?

C'mon, shake a leg committee guys. emoji16.png

(Surely the Green Brigade can come in with their flares and melt it all ?)

Couple of ground staff are working on it now. If they haven't got got back to me by 6 pm i'll call mountain rescue.

Archived