Fantasy Wrestling Rumble first season is on

thatmanhasafamily

Hi there,

I am exited to share with you that I've recently created the website Fantasy Wrestling Rumble . As you can guess by the name it is about fantasy wrestling.

Fantasy wrestling has been a thing for so long in the forums, but there hasn't really been a decent fantasy sports website about wrestling. So I decided I would try to build one. The website is starting with shortened season and is currently running in beta version, so there could still be any malfunction. Any of your feedback will be highly appreciated.

Fantasy Wrestling Rumble is centered around WWE and is starting with Season 1 running during the WrestleMania season - the first featured show is Raw on February 19 and the last one is SmackDown after WM. I've put a lot of effort in the scoring so the top and most featured wrestlers get the most points. But I won't go into any further details about the rules here. You can check them on the website.

The website is free and don't feature any rewards. It's made just to have fun and compete with other users. I hope you'll give it a try and like it, also that I'm not breaking any forum rules by posting links here.

I'm replaying really later, so maybe you have already checked this, but you can see the total amount of rosters in the game in the Overall  public league, that every registered user is a part of.  Your public leagues are visible on the right side of the screen in the 'My Roster' menu. As for now the total amount of users in the game is  384.

Archived