Contact lenses

After bragging about my dexterity in getting them in and out, I split one last night. Found most of it quite quickly, but didn't know if the other bit had fallen. Found it when I woke up with a gungey eye this morning. Quick dig around and got it. All tickety boo now.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guy I used to play curling with/against was the top eye surgeon at the local hospital. He wore glasses and I asked him about laser eye surgery.

He said he wouldn't get it done because when it goes wrong, and it does, you are f*cked.

Also, as has been said it only lasts for so long if it does work.

14 minutes ago, WILLIEA said:

Guy I used to play curling with/against was the top eye surgeon at the local hospital. He wore glasses and I asked him about laser eye surgery.

He said he wouldn't get it done because when it goes wrong, and it does, you are f*cked.

Also, as has been said it only lasts for so long if it does work.

I remember hearing once that as the laser eye surgery is still a relatively new procedure they don't *really* know the long term effects.  Put me off getting it to be honest, but I'm quite happy wearing glasses and contacts.

When I was a student I went out with a lassie who got an really bad eye infection from her contacts.

She ran out of saline solution and rather than buy more she used tap water.
I repeatedly told her to stop and she did but she used spit instead. She would spit into the wee container and sit her contacts in that.
She eventually stopped using spit and just left her contacts in all the time. She got massive red eye and could no longer remove them from her eye. She finally went to the optician and he told her that the blood vessels had grown over the top of her contacts.
It was very disgusting.

She was super weird though. She was heavily horny and wanting pumped all the time to the point where it was boring and laborious and I'd rather just watch TV.
She was getting dicked by about 3 guys on the side as well.

When I was a student I went out with a lassie who got an really bad eye infection from her contacts.
She ran out of saline solution and rather than buy more she used tap water.
I repeatedly told her to stop and she did but she used spit instead. She would spit into the wee container and sit her contacts in that.
She eventually stopped using spit and just left her contacts in all the time. She got massive red eye and could no longer remove them from her eye. She finally went to the optician and he told her that the blood vessels had grown over the top of her contacts.
It was very disgusting.
She was super weird though. She was heavily horny and wanting pumped all the time to the point where it was boring and laborious and I'd rather just watch TV.
She was getting dicked by about 3 guys on the side as well.
Still got her number aye?

Laser surgery will correct your vision but when you hit your 40's you will still need spex or lenses for reading anyway so what's the point
Is that not a bit like saying there's no point getting an operation if your knees are fucked in your 50s as you're hips will probably be fucked in your 70s anyway?

Is that not a bit like saying there's no point getting an operation if your knees are fucked in your 50s as you're hips will probably be fucked in your 70s anyway?

What’s the point in wiping my arse if I’m going to go for a shit tomorrow anyway?

Archived