F1 2018

die hard doonhamer

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching the last laps thinking Bottas isn’t much of a fighter. If it were either of the Red Bull drivers or Hamilton in his position, Vettel would have had a car flying down the inside of him at the start of the last lap.

5 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Watching the last laps thinking Bottas isn’t much of a fighter. If it were either of the Red Bull drivers or Hamilton in his position, Vettel would have had a car flying down the inside of him at the start of the last lap.

I didn't think that, I just thought Bottas ran out of time to get into a good position to overtake. If it was Hamilton I doubt he would have tried either with the possibility of a collision which might put both out and lost vital points.

One of the better races I've seen in a while, lots of battles up and down the race order. Great results for Gasley and Ericsson.

Totally forgot that was on....grrrr.

Go and watch the highlights of race 2. All the cars at the back started on slicks and about half way through the race started making there way forward. Best race I’ve seen in a long time.

Hilarious headline on the BBC website: "Vettel wins despite stunning Hamilton overtake & Ferrari injury".

Hamilton's move - which was indeed fantastic - had f**k all to do with who won the race. It was for, what, sixth or seventh at the time? "Vettel wins despite St Mirren beating Brechin" would have been an equally relevant headline.

Go and watch the highlights of race 2. All the cars at the back started on slicks and about half way through the race started making there way forward. Best race I’ve seen in a long time.
I'll try[emoji106]

10 minutes ago, Stu said:

Hilarious headline on the BBC website: "Vettel wins despite stunning Hamilton overtake & Ferrari injury".

Hamilton's move - which was indeed fantastic - had f**k all to do with who won the race. It was for, what, sixth or seventh at the time? "Vettel wins despite St Mirren beating Brechin" would have been an equally relevant headline.

FFS. That’s cringeworthy stuff right there. :lol: 

Archived