Aberdeen V Kilmarnock

11 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

i like the Brass. 

Certainly not a shitehole. It's more expensive than most in the town but it's IMO one of the town's better pubs. Macks is okay but much prefer brass.

Have never liked the Clansman.

Clansman's too classy for weegie's like u auld son.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
limited tickets, moffat upper tier open to cash punters, the place is going to be rocking, mon the killie 
According to posts on Kickback......

Less than 500 online tickets left for both the Frank Beattie & East Stands with some sections single figure seats only.

The Killie Zone sold out of East Stand tickets tonight.

As you say, the Moffat upper for cash punters on the night also being reported.

After that dross on Saturday I am very excited to be heading down to Kilmarnock for my first visit to the town. Best pubs near the station or the stadium? 

The Brass n Granite & The Portman Hotel are closest to the stadium outwith The Sports Bar or Park Hotel at the ground.  

If your getting off the train, Fanny by Gaslight (West George Street), The Tartan Sheep or The Clansman are only about a 10-15 min walk from the stadium on John Finnie Street. 

11 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

If they don't get on top early on or if Aberdeen get in front, let's see how 'rocking' the ground is.

I hope it doesn't happen, but one thing that won't dent the atmosphere is going behind. Since Clarke arrived we've won ten points after going behind, and obviously came back to find an equaliser in the cup quarter away at yourselves. The belief that we can come back in to a game is sky high. 

9 hours ago, BucksburnDandy said:

His fucking about with the top end of the pitch has killed our momentum up there. When we had GMS left, McGinn right and Christie central with Rooney up front, we looked a lot closer to last season's team than we have seen all season. Then Shinnie got suspended v Hibs and out came the McInnes tombola.

Precisely. We could be playing well for weeks before a big game then out of nowhere we will blunt our attacking threat and reduce our chances of winning the game. It's one of Del's big issues.

Despite reservations over Woodman and O'Connor, we have to go: Woodman; Logan, O'Connor, McKenna, Considine; McLean, Shinnie; McGinn, Christie, GMS; Rooney. Simply put our best team at present. And it sends a shiver down my spine given how crap Des has been and how shaky Woodman has been.

Season defining is an understatement. The rest of the season rides on this result. A win and we will likely pick up momentum in the League and have a reasonable chance in the semi. Lose and the apathy among the fan base grows massively, knives will be out for McInnes and our confidence will be that low that another two or three weeks of slump will occur allowing Hibernian into third place and probably kill our chances of Europe. It's that big.

Sportsound tomorrow night due to finances. Nervously listening. Good to see the camaraderie among the fans here, great to see fellow #TB4 members looking after each other.

Fourth will get Europe if one of the top three wins the cup. They stopped that "passing on the European place to the runners-up" thing a couple of years ago.

Latest info from Killie this morning.....

There’s still time to get your ticket for Tuesday’s Scottish Cup quarter-final replay with Aberdeen. 

For the avoidance of doubt, season ticket holders are able to buy their regular seat and these have not knowingly been allocated to any other supporter.

There is limited availability in East Stand + Frank Beattie.Season Ticket Holders can still claim their seat from ticket office and Killie Shop until 5pm on Tuesday.The upper part of the Moffat Stand will be open for Pay at The Gate fans 

The Killie Zone at 22 Nelson Street will be open from 10am-6pm on Monday and Tuesday while The Killie Shop at the stadium will be open from 9am-6pm on Monday and up until kick off on Tuesday. 

Our ticket office will also be open until 7pm this evening (Monday). 

Supporters should only sit in the seat indicated on their match ticket.

If you have any queries then please don’t hesitate to get in touch on 01563 545315.

Ticket prices 

Adults £20 
Concessions (Over 65, Under 21 and Students) £10 
Under 16s £5

Guest Bob Mahelp
41 minutes ago, aDONisSheep said:

It's only been 30 odd years since I last went to Killie, so hoping to follow fans to ground.

Yours

aDONis

I did that a couple of years ago going to Rugby Park, ended up in Tesco's.

There'll be a few more people there tonight by all accounts, but often a game at Kilmarnock feels like a big secret until you actually get to the turnstiles.

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 hours ago, Fide said:

Starting to shite it now.

How's everyone else's sphincters holding up?

I've long since stopped worrying about things I can do nothing about.

If Aberdeen put their best team out, and we play well, I believe we'll win no matter how Killie play.

If we don't, then I believe the Scottish cup will still be there next year.

59 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I did that a couple of years ago going to Rugby Park, ended up in Tesco's.

There'll be a few more people there tonight by all accounts, but often a game at Kilmarnock feels like a big secret until you actually get to the turnstiles.

A bit like Pittodrie then?

Archived