Aberdeen V Kilmarnock

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bob Mahelp
16 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I like the fact that Clarke is getting under the skin of others. Similar to players, people tend to only get annoyed with managers when they view them as a potential threat to their side.

If Locke or McCulloch had said what Clarke said it would’ve barely registered with fans of other clubs.

Weird statement.

It looks as if it's McInnes getting under the skin of Clarke.  Your quantum leap to say that people are 'annoyed with Clarke because we see Kilmarnock as a threat' is impressively bizarre. 

Kudos. 

Manager in being totally biased towards his team / players shocker. 

I am sure McInned did not mention the incident with Brophy which was a penalty. 

Much like Levein forgets all else going on in our game and just the penalty at the end which Hearts should have got but the referee and pundits and most fans though was never a penalty. 

41 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Clarke seemed to be quite annoyed with McInnes.

Thats probably the same as my point.......if McInnes was some non-entity of a manager Clarke  wouldn't bother with him.  I was more referring to Clarke getting under the skin of the Aberdeen fans.

Ah tell you wot, a few draws snatched from the jaws of defeat has fairly got the Killie dander up.

^^^secretley wishing Aberdeen had the same bottle against the old firm^^^

Since the Dons fans are mentioning our Lord and Saviour so much, I'd appreciate it if they would address him in his proper title, which befits his stature:

Lord Steve Clarke of Saltcoats.  Failing that, "Sir" will suffice.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Frank Grimes said:

Semi definitely at Hampden then?

Glad to see the SFA have learned from the Motherwell v Saints semi from 2011 and 11,900 rocked up to watch it

Jesus Christ 

I would expect, if we make it, that Killie would take a minimum of 10,000.  I would expect Motherwell to take the same.  Personally I would prefer Tynecastle for atmosphere but Hampden seems like the only way to ensure everyone who wants to go can go.

10 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

I would expect, if we make it, that Killie would take a minimum of 10,000.  I would expect Motherwell to take the same.  Personally I would prefer Tynecastle for atmosphere but Hampden seems like the only way to ensure everyone who wants to go can go.

If, and it is still a big ask, should we win next Tuesday I reckon there will be around 12-14,000 at the semi final. 

If it is a Killie v Motherwell semi final it is absolutely crazy playing the game at Hampden.

Archived