Aberdeen V Kilmarnock

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ayrshire_nomad said:

Mulumbu is a loss but under SSC we are an extremely well organised unit and not a one man team

Aberdeen 3 killie 1
Paddy Considine with 2, Robert Connor with the 3rd for Aberdeen, Ian Bryson with killie's consolation

Considine is suspended. 

12 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Hope Killie win here as they’ll have a better chance of preventing one of the arse cheeks winning the cup.

Good point.

This is this going ahead, huh? Its snowed on and off all morning, quite heavy too. I just drove back to Dyce and the roads are gey grim like. Guessing being that much closer to the sea means the roads are OK, aye? No?

If we're missing Mulumbu, Greer, Boyd, Brophy and Jones then I can't see us getting the win.

It would mean the likes of Erwin, Tshibola, Frizzell, Findlay and Mackenzie to suddenly all turn up, take responsibility and play out their skins for a full match.

I mean, they surely couldn't ....could they?

I mean, could they?

Me neither. Wonder if it’ll have an effect on the atmosphere[emoji2]?

Fed up reading about us being bottle merchants this week, but what’s really annoying is I’m starting to believe it myself.

Our form so far in the cup has been good, albeit against lower league opposition, but it gives me a bit of confidence going into tomorrow. That’s added to by the fact Shinnie and Christie will be back. I’d probably start with May over Rooney, but in all honesty I’m finding it harder to justify one over the other.

Anyway, I love the cup and I’ll go for a 2-1 victory for the Sheep. I’m not predicting any scorers though, because I’m shite at it.

Safe travels to everyone!

Just get those broken bottle pictures ready for 4:50 this afternoon.

Scotland’s Barcelona apparently ????????????????????

2-0 Dons ????[emoji1248]????[emoji294]️[emoji294]️????[emoji1248]????

Guest Bob Mahelp

Glad Killie have put an attacking side out as an open game at Pittodrie generally suits Aberdeen. The Hibs game in December comes to mind. 

The fact that Broad Kirkfoot is playing makes me feel better.

20 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Glad Killie have put an attacking side out as an open game at Pittodrie generally suits Aberdeen. The Hibs game in December comes to mind. 

The fact that Broad Kirkfoot is playing makes me feel better.

Clearly you haven't seen much of Kirk lately?

Not playing particularly well but still in it which is important. 

Feel the midfield not always looking for the ball, which has resulted in a number of long balls from the likes of O'Donnell and Broadfoot. 

When we have put a better attack together, we've come close. Brophy should be scoring from the chance Power has done well to create. Woodman then keeps Broadfoot out with a good save and Boyd balloons over from 6 yards, albeit one that's falling out the sky and probably isn't dead easy. 

Keep making chances like that and we will score. 

Archived