Aberdeen V Kilmarnock

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Aberdeen have won it 7 times and Hearts have won it 8 Times. I thought that you would have known that. However, more Aberdeen fans have attended our finals than Hearts fans have attended their’s. 

:lol:

Every time Aberdeen and Hearts have met in the Scottish Cup Final, Aberdeen have won.

6 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Aberdeen have won it 7 times and Hearts have won it 8 Times. I thought that you would have known that. However, more Aberdeen fans have attended our finals than Hearts fans have attended their’s. 

Hearts had about double your support in the 1986 Final (hahaha, '86 m8s).

4 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

Hearts also had a 29 year head start on Aberdeen 

Ask him how many cups they’ve won since 1903 :) 

Yeah, it's not the Capital's fault that civilisation failed to reach Aberdeen in time to cobble your current club together.

3 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

:lol:

Every time Aberdeen and Hearts have met in the Scottish Cup Final, Aberdeen have won.

Just think what we would have done to you in 2012 if you never shat it off Hibs. :lol:

9 hours ago, Elixir said:

Just think what we would have done to you in 2012 if you never shat it off Hibs. :lol:

Just think what a surprise your granda would have got if your granny had have had balls...

On 11/02/2018 at 21:04, Elixir said:

We won our only cup final meeting with Killie, m9.

On 11/02/2018 at 21:04, Elixir said:

We won our only cup final meeting with Killie, m9.

Big Tiny Wharton won that for Hearts. Frank Beattie scored a last minute equaliser when the Jambos were on their knees. The fat ref said it was hand ball. The only person in Hampden that thought that. Cheating fat barsteward.

Looking forward to a real Scottish QF for the fans , big Killie turnout, who knows even a reduced gate price to £20 will get our hosts to come out in big numbers too, after all it does have the form teams coming up against each other. Cant help but think the SFA are licking Sir Steve's shoes in the hope that he accepts being third choice, I for one hope he tells them to ram it.

1 hour ago, starryfish said:

Confirmed for 3pm on Saturday 3 March, hopefully a sensible pricing structure will ensure a decent crowd.

Gutted I can't make it as I'm gigging that night and won't make it back down the road in time - but I'm pleased that it's a good kick-off time for all involved. Like others have said, get a sensible pricing structure for the tickets and get the stadium filled to the brim with both sets of fans!

Biggest support I can remember us taking up there was about 1,500 in 1993 when were just up, Paul Kane scored a screamer and it was first game the DD stand was open I'm sure. Took 3,500 to Ibrox the following away game so obviously changed days but we've two 60 seaters going from our boozer alone so should be looking at 1,000-1200 bare minimum.

Biggest support I can remember us taking up there was about 1,500 in 1993 when were just up, Paul Kane scored a screamer and it was first game the DD stand was open I'm sure. Took 3,500 to Ibrox the following away game so obviously changed days but we've two 60 seaters going from our boozer alone so should be looking at 1,000-1200 bare minimum.

That’s 120 mate [emoji6]

Archived