Celtic V St Johnstone - Sunday - 18.02.2018

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, gannonball said:

We need to make as many changes as we can for this one. Bigger fish to fry and their no point risking anyone if we dont need to given how many players are already out

That would be a bit risky considering you are only 8 points ahead of Aberdeen and you have been a bit shit recently 

That would be a bit risky considering you are only 8 points ahead of Aberdeen and you have been a bit shit recently 

Agree it is a risk yes but given the travel etc involved and the task ahead I think we need to give ourselves every chance. There is still a title race on yes but we do still have a bit of breathing space. Those who didnt start on Thursday should be itching to make an impression for the away leg too.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

We need to make as many changes as we can for this one. Bigger fish to fry and their no point risking anyone if we dont need to given how many players are already out

I would expect to see Hendry in at the back for sure.  No disrespect intended to St. Johnstone but they have scored the fewest goals in the league this season so Brendan may feel comfortable rotating the back line than rotating other positions.

1 hour ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

You shut your fucking mouth

Celtic fans all smug, totally oblivious to the fact we have Gareth Bales best mate playing on Sunday. Here's hoping Bain and Hendry both start. 

On reflection you are probably correct..Aberdeen are such a sack of shit they don't have an earthy chance of catching Celtic.

That’s actually what I meant. In less coarse vocabulary.

Now I realise you’ve interpreted it as a dig at saints so can I just say...it’s still not a risk.

This could actually be a good time to play the Plastic Paddy's they have a big game coming up and they are in truth a bit shit 

Whilst I agree you probably wont get a better time to play us but calling us a bit shit after we have just beat a UEFA top 20 ranked team is a bit foolish.

Archived