Celtic V St Johnstone - Sunday - 18.02.2018

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

We just blooded an international winger/forward and have a striker who's played champions league and Europa group stages to come in in the next few weeks. If i was you id worry about your own diddy mob m8.

Not like the Dees to get slightly ahead of themselves :lol:

fair doos Tam - shitting myself about that International winger and Champions League striker. Must be amazing if they have signed for the Super J's :lol: It's really hurting you being BELOW us isn't it? 

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Chewing Taffies said:

fair doos Tam - shitting myself about that International winger and Champions League striker. Must be amazing if they have signed for the Super J's :lol: It's really hurting you being BELOW us isn't it? 

Why would it hurt me that you're a point ahead of saints? You've been in this situation before you know.

What the Dundee moron doesn't take into consideration is that we could not score again this season and still be safe with loads to spare.  

0-0 every game, just so you understand taffies.

But you won't though - you'd be be fine if it was top 6 teams - it's the bottom 6 (as RG has already been pointed out) you have a problem against. 

Still think that you have enough to stay up.

3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

But you won't though - you'd be be fine if it was top 6 teams - it's the bottom 6 (as RG has already been pointed out) you have a problem against. 

I was merely pointing out the flaws in his statement. I dont think we'll draw every game 0-0, I think we'll win 4 or 5 too. I'm actually looking forward to seeing our side with a new lease of life in the closing stages of the season.

4 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I was merely pointing out the flaws in his statement. I dont think we'll draw every game 0-0, I think we'll win 4 or 5 too. I'm actually looking forward to seeing our side with a new lease of life in the closing stages of the season.

What were the flaws in my statement? I pointed out that scoring no goals will keep you below us. Based on the fact you lose goals in almost every game.

16 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

TBF the one bottom six team we've beaten regularly this season is Hamilton, and we've still two games against them. Arguable that beating them twice keeps us safe from 12th as they'd have to overcome a 10 point gap

Brendan bringing the game into disrepute with that line up today feck the bigger picture,if Aberdeen had won yesterday Brendan would have played a stronger team today.
He gave st johnstone a point they didn't deserve.That's 3 or 4 times this season Brendan hasn't played his strongest 11.

7 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Brendan bringing the game into disrepute with that line up today feck the bigger picture,if Aberdeen had won yesterday Brendan would have played a stronger team today.
He gave st johnstone a point they didn't deserve.That's 3 or 4 times this season Brendan hasn't played his strongest 11.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Chewing Taffies said:

What were the flaws in my statement? I pointed out that scoring no goals will keep you below us. Based on the fact you lose goals in almost every game.

Flaws are we don't NEED to score any goals or win any games to be quite comfortably placed in this league. I personally couldnt give a f**k if Dundee finish above Saints, which is exactly what the budgets of the 2 clubs should result in. Striving to finish above Saints is the height of diddyness and should warrant a mention in the tin pot thread imo m8.

3 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

f**k you you fucking twat. St Johnstone got what they deserved, a point. Just like Celtic. 

St johnstone didn't come to win the game with Celtic making 7 changes the game was flat,being happy with a draw is lacking ambition fecking disgrace from both managers.

5 hours ago, HibsFan said:

You forgot your login details m9 @The OP?

Glorious 0-0 draw for St Johnstone against a makeshift Celtic side. Good use of timewasting and hacking to make the Sunday afternoon really entertaining. Hearing people moaning and ranting around me made me understand what it would be like to support a diddy side. All in all a good day.

30 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

St johnstone didn't come to win the game with Celtic making 7 changes the game was flat,being happy with a draw is lacking ambition fecking disgrace from both managers.

If we had all our players available we would have pumped you..Rodgers is way way out of his depth with Tommy who now has him in his back pocket....All that money you have spent and you can't beat us at home...Tinpot 

Archived