Hibernian vs Aberdeen

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Romeo said:

You forgot about it so much you replied to it last night.

Also whisky... Boak..

Romeo is the unacceptable face of this jokey Hibs/Celtic P&B relationship. Slithering around Hibs and Hearts threads trying to point score and make mates. 

7 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Romeo is the unacceptable face of this jokey Hibs/Celtic P&B relationship. Slithering around Hibs and Hearts threads trying to point score and make mates. 

You seem to have it in for me for some reason, which is a shame.

I remember this fondly. Did he not say he was finished with Hearts? :lol:
Its hard to work out who this wee fanny hates more ??
Hibs/Hearts/Aberdeen or himself.

Wonderful result and performance today, what a cracker we have in store for next weekend.

He was bigging up newly promoted Hearts chances against the Dons at Tynecastle. Aberdeen went 3-0 up before half time and Elixir was not seen on the forum until the following year (this game took place in September).

More recently, last season he proclaimed that Hearts would finish ahead of Aberdeen due to their superior head to head record between the sides. Hearts would go on to score just one goal in the four league meetings and finished thirty points behind the Dons.

2 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

He was bigging up newly promoted Hearts chances against the Dons at Tynecastle. Aberdeen went 3-0 up before half time and Elixir was not seen on the forum until the following year (this game took place in September).

More recently, last season he proclaimed that Hearts would finish ahead of Aberdeen due to their superior head to head record between the sides. Hearts would go on to score just one goal in the four league meetings and finished thirty points behind the Dons.

:lol:

Yes he said you could ‘take it to the bank’ that they’d finish above us last season.

It's been a good few weeks for hibs beating rangers 2012 and Aberdeen,hibs fans must be looking at second place?
Killie and the tarts will be a test in the next few weeks but the rest of the games are very winnable up to the spilt. 

Willy, steady on FFS..........[emoji45][emoji848] We are Hibs, don’t forget. Sure, it would be brilliant to finish 2nd but too many imponderables to take anything for granted, Inconsistency being the main Achilles heel .
One game at a time, let’s see how we get on at Killie although on yesterday’s 2nd half performance, confidence should be high.

2 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Willy, steady on FFS..........emoji45.pngemoji848.png We are Hibs, don’t forget. Sure, it would be brilliant to finish 2nd but too many imponderables to take anything for granted, Inconsistency being the main Achilles heel .
One game at a time, let’s see how we get on at Killie although on yesterday’s 2nd half performance, confidence should be high.

Celtic could do hibs a favour in the coming weeks with beating the sheep and newco,hibs keep winning and it's all to play for after the split.

Wasn't there today as I can't afford it but sounds yet another failure to turn up in a big game.

Games against the Old Firm and Edinburgh teams this season: P 10, W2, D2, L6, F6 A16. Easy to see our problems lie in games like these. A real lack of bottle and character at the moment in the team and in the dugout.

McInnes loves the soundbite about winning more trophies. If he wants that, he needs to start winning more big games.

An even more worrying stat is that in our eight biggest away matches this season (vs Top 5, LCQF and EL Qr3 second leg) we have managed to score just ONE goal.

Against Hibs, Shinnie had kept John McGinn quiet in the previous league matches and the Hampden semi last season - take him out of our midfield and it all gets a tad powderpuff.

Just caught the game on Alba catchup. Hard to believe Aberdeen were actually more cynical than last time at Easter Road where their tactic was to boot John McGinn up and down the park, score a breakaway goal and then have 11 behind the ball. We had no cutting edge that day which let them off the hook but they got what they deserved this time, the square root of f**k all. I actually din't think I would say this but they are worse than Hearts both physically and cynically. Second best in the league?  God knows how.

We looked atrocious in the highlights, particularly in the second half. To think I was gutted missing out on a ticket for this!

Anyhow, our inability to take anything from the corporation formerly known as the OF, means second place is burst, so we have to really worry about Hibs in the “race” for European footballs coveted first round qualifier elimination.

Well done yesterday though.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Now that I've actually stopped laughing at that second half, I'd just like to point out that despite us being Shinnie-less and putting in our worst 45 minute performance in years, Hibs could only score twice.

How pish is that ?

Also enjoying the normal weekly Hibs whine, of accusing every single team they play of kicking them of the park. Fair cheering me up..... :lol:

Guest Bob Mahelp
12 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Just caught the game on Alba catchup. Hard to believe Aberdeen were actually more cynical than last time at Easter Road where their tactic was to boot John McGinn up and down the park, score a breakaway goal and then have 11 behind the ball. We had no cutting edge that day which let them off the hook but they got what they deserved this time, the square root of f**k all. I actually din't think I would say this but they are worse than Hearts both physically and cynically. Second best in the league?  God knows how.

I know that your goldfish memory only goes back 24 hours, but try thinking back to the absolute horsing you got at Pittodrie in December. 

That's how. 

Archived