Hibernian vs Aberdeen

14 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Just caught the game on Alba catchup. Hard to believe Aberdeen were actually more cynical than last time at Easter Road where their tactic was to boot John McGinn up and down the park, score a breakaway goal and then have 11 behind the ball. We had no cutting edge that day which let them off the hook but they got what they deserved this time, the square root of f**k all. I actually din't think I would say this but they are worse than Hearts both physically and cynically. Second best in the league?  God knows how.

We're lucky John McGinn is indestructible. Any mere mortal would be dead after the level of assaults he was put through. Derek McInnes should be jailed for organizing such a brutal gang of thugs.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now that I've actually stopped laughing at that second half, I'd just like to point out that despite us being Shinnie-less and putting in our worst 45 minute performance in years, Hibs could only score twice.
How pish is that ?
Also enjoying the normal weekly Hibs whine, of accusing every single team they play of kicking them of the park. Fair cheering me up..... :lol:

Do you get more points if you score more than 2 goals?

What a minterrific slaver you are :lol:

2 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

We're lucky John McGinn is indestructible. Any mere mortal would be dead after the level of assaults he was put through. Derek McInnes should be jailed for organizing such a brutal gang of thugs.

I doubt that was organized. They only started racking up the bookings once the first goal had gone in and they were faced with the strange and confusing situation of being a goal down to a team that wasn't in the Old Firm.

I'll be honest, as I left the ground yesterday, I didn't think that anybody associated with Aberdeen would embarrass themselves this weekend more than the 11 on the park did. Fair play to Bob for giving them a run for their money.

17 hours ago, Allan d’Or said:

I love you.

5 hours ago, coprolite said:

never a booking. Hibs players showed Lenny's influence by surrounding the ref trying to get mclean sent off for a standard, late to the ball, non-dangerous tackle from the side. disgraceful.

All this after mcgregor stayed on after elbowing GMS.

There was no need as Hibs were totally bossing us. Especially Allan and McGeough.

iib5slG.png

42 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Now that I've actually stopped laughing at that second half, I'd just like to point out that despite us being Shinnie-less and putting in our worst 45 minute performance in years, Hibs could only score twice.

How pish is that ?

Also enjoying the normal weekly Hibs whine, of accusing every single team they play of kicking them of the park. Fair cheering me up..... :lol:

iib5slG.png

41 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I know that your goldfish memory only goes back 24 hours, but try thinking back to the absolute horsing you got at Pittodrie in December. 

That's how. 

iib5slG.png

1 hour ago, Bob Mahelp said:

How pish is that ?

Dat foul count Bob :lol: 

EE15BE5C-39C7-4400-ACAA-7C86F5E36CB1.thumb.jpeg.ed34fc8be1bba7e69269101f3a2277d8.jpeg

On 2/17/2018 at 12:24, bennett said:

Do it for the bears Leonard, do it for the bears.....

This is absolutely the right call.  Look how silly the diddies are looking now we've replaced Dolly in second place, have the same 'gap' with Hibs and have closed the gap with Celtic.:

On 2/17/2018 at 12:49, HibsFan said:

A win for us today has breathing down your necks again, silly **** :lol:

On 2/17/2018 at 12:52, Randy Giles said:

They still don't realise that beating Aberdeen a couple of times means f**k all if they can't keep winning against the rest. This is why they should be looking behind them rather than in front.

On 2/17/2018 at 13:00, Illgresi said:

A draw is the only half decent result for the filth today. 

Dreadful stuff from you three.

We managed all those fouls without Shinnie playing? Really?

Dirtier more cynical side than Levein’s lot??!! - do me a favour.

Too many “footballers” and not enough of the dirty side of the game is the standard complaint from most dandies towards our own lot.

Often the reason that when things start to go against them in the bigger matches, they disappear into their shells.

3 hours ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Just caught the game on Alba catchup. Hard to believe Aberdeen were actually more cynical than last time at Easter Road where their tactic was to boot John McGinn up and down the park, score a breakaway goal and then have 11 behind the ball. We had no cutting edge that day which let them off the hook but they got what they deserved this time, the square root of f**k all. I actually din't think I would say this but they are worse than Hearts both physically and cynically. Second best in the league?  God knows how.

Was literally lolling at whatever moment it was in the last 10 minutes where McGinn had the ball in front of the East Stand around seat 150 and there were 2 sheep tearing towards him shiteing themselves. 

On 17/02/2018 at 11:59, Illgresi said:

You actively want Rangers to finish 2nd don't you? Make all this noise about hating one another, but they're actually fingerblasting  behind closed doors. Vile specimens.

I want Hibs to finish 2nd.

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 hour ago, tarapoa said:

We managed all those fouls without Shinnie playing? Really?

Dirtier more cynical side than Levein’s lot??!! - do me a favour.

Too many “footballers” and not enough of the dirty side of the game is the standard complaint from most dandies towards our own lot.

Often the reason that when things start to go against them in the bigger matches, they disappear into their shells.

Hibs played a skilful game of football once in 1958.

Every single game since then.... win, lose or draw (mostly lose) .....their fans have whined like babies about being kicked off the park. 

Hibs have never once lost a football game fair and straight, in colour. 

True fact. 

Hibs played a skilful game of football once in 1958.
Every single game since then.... win, lose or draw (mostly lose) .....their fans have whined like babies about being kicked off the park. 
Hibs have never once lost a football game fair and straight, in colour. 
True fact. 

Someone’s not taking being soundly beaten by the countries second best side well at all.

Archived