Hibernian vs Aberdeen

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aberdeen were an absolute gang today. I can't remember them having a chance until Maynard sort of made Marciano move slightly for a save in the 89th minute. Hibs utterly dominated that from start to finish in what was one of the most one sided games I've ever seen. Despite that in the first half Hibs didn't really create too much to speak of. Second half was a different matter as they carved out a number of good scoring chances and it probably should have been more than 2 - 0. Hanlon and McGeouch really impressed me for Hibs. Aberdeen were dross all over the pitch. Andrew Dallas, as usual, was total pish. 

Good banter with the Hibs fans in the Office pre match. Fucking love EH7.

Never turned up. Got turned over. Utter shite. Surprised (?) a Tim would be celebrating the **** probably getting the runners up prize.
not looking forward to next week.

I don't care who gets runners up as long as we win.

Aberdeen are the ultimate team of shitebags.

58 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I don't care who gets runners up as long as we win.

Aberdeen are the ultimate team of shitebags.

You, along with your hypocrite fans long for the good old days but you're loving the fact that the 'competition' is very much tilted in your favour just now. 

The OF don't really want competition. They just want money.

Wasn't there today as I can't afford it but sounds yet another failure to turn up in a big game.

Games against the Old Firm and Edinburgh teams this season: P 10, W2, D2, L6, F6 A16. Easy to see our problems lie in games like these. A real lack of bottle and character at the moment in the team and in the dugout.

McInnes loves the soundbite about winning more trophies. If he wants that, he needs to start winning more big games.

2 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Didn't want to mention how out of his depth Dallas was today. We'd still have lost with that performance but he was utterly abject.

Aberdeen would have lost with about 8 players left on the pitch if he was any good at his job m8.

Archived