Hibernian vs Aberdeen

1 hour ago, WeWereThePeople said:

If hibs tried like they do against Rangers and Hearts, they would win easily. Sadly, they're average without a sectarian motivation.

:lol:

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Assuming you're done replying to your own aliases, will you kindly GTFO? This thread isn't for your "kind".

With pleasure BW. 

Shinnie will be a miss, he has bossed the highly rated Hibs midfield on the last three meetings between the sides. Hopefully it shouldn’t be too much of an issue with GMS and the superior McGinn up against Ambrose/Whittaker/Stevenson etc.

In the last 6 games we’ve scored 4 on 3 occasions and got 3 twice. We also scored 4 (should’ve been 5) against Hibs last time. Hopefully more of the same.

1 minute ago, Cumdog35 said:

McGinn and Bartley suspended for the Hearts game if either pick up a booking this weekend.

Guaranteed now.

I would imagine that we will start with the same team as Saturday, with either Ball or Nwakali in for Shinnie. Ball definitely the favourite after coming on on Saturday, but we’ll see who gets a run out in the Development match against Hearts this afternoon. 

Both teams have, at times, been inconsistent in their performances 

Although even in some games where we haven’t hit top gear we’ve usually grinded out a win

Wouldn't be surprised by any team winning or a draw. I think we have an edge over Hibs but we need to turn up on the day and cut out the mistakes at the back.

I’ll go for 1-0 the Dandies again 

Guest Bob Mahelp
10 hours ago, St. Jude said:

Middletons on Easter Road or Artisan just off ER probably the best bets. Mash Tuns a good pub and does a good pint but overpriced.

Middletons is a sweaty hole rammed full by 11.30. Artisan is a bit better but equally, is packed in no time at all.

The Black Bull on Leith St and then a wee 20 minute walk is a much better bet.

44 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Middletons is a sweaty hole rammed full by 11.30. Artisan is a bit better but equally, is packed in no time at all.

The Black Bull on Leith St and then a wee 20 minute walk is a much better bet.

You a Goth Bob?

Another big game, and Aberdeen seeming to be our bogey team this season, so not too confident about taking all three points. Did think the same before the **** game though so hopefully I'm wrong! Score draw. Should also be a cracking crowd with the 3 home ends sold oot. Artisan pre match for me! 

3 hours ago, tree house tam said:

The Regent is a cracking boozer. Up near the top of Easter road.

That'll be the one with the rainbow flag outside?

I'll just go to The Artisan as usual.

As for the game, I don't expect it to be as easy as the last 2 but we won't shit the bed since we're not playing the OF. A score draw I reckon.

Guest Bob Mahelp
3 hours ago, St. Jude said:

You a Goth Bob?

Lol.

I like the Black Bull before the stroll down to Easter Road. It's generally quiet, it's got lots of space, and it's got decent beer.

Most importantly I can get to the bogs easily, and don't have to run across the road to the one in the bookies (a la Middletons).

Archived