Ayr vs East Fife

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Imo it’s the only freak result for us. The other defeats we’ve just been poor.

Aw come on, Fair enough the keeper had a good game but that doesn't excuse us from shipping 3 goals in the last 15th minutes.

15 minutes ago, Ayrfan1910 said:

Wow we have really got into the Rovers fans heads now

Imagine them having any fear over winning the league, we have completely shat the bed. They will go on to win the league by 15/20 points.

As said by everyone else we definitely need a win here. Considering east fife's recent form it should be comfortable but we have had a few absolutely awful collapses at home, Forfar being the prime example. I'm going for 4-1, east fife seem to score very little but our defending is poor so think they could get one. Get ruddy out and put hart back in, some of our fans seem to refuse to accept that ruddy is no better than hart was which is strange to me. Waste of funds bringing him in imo -  here's hoping  he will prove me wrong.  Hopefully get the injury list cleared up in the coming weeks and a win here would make a good catalyst to push Raith all the way.

Will be interesting to see what the fallout is from the Rangers game injury wise - bit of a pisser if Geggan and Boyle for example are back out for this one. Thought Geggan looked good in the first half on Sunday.

McCall said Geggan and Boyle are both looking much fitter having come through the Rangers game so that’s a good sign.

Also says that Doc, Crawford and Kerr will be back quite soon.

9 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

McCall said Geggan and Boyle are both looking much fitter having come through the Rangers game so that’s a good sign.

Also says that Doc, Crawford and Kerr will be back quite soon.

Said Kerr would be back in 10 days but didn't give a timescale for Doc and Crawford which to me suggests it will be a couple of weeks yet.

23 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Imagine them having any fear over winning the league, we have completely shat the bed. They will go on to win the league by 15/20 points.

Cigars are still in the humidifier and the champers is still in LIDL.........

Archived