Motherwell vs Kilmarnock 17/2/18

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Desp said:

I mean, I like Kilmarnock - decent fans, similar kind of club to us etc, but the desperation to reach to the top six - just so they can sell out three and a half stands of their ground to Celtic fans while Celtic clinch another title - is poor from them.

Expected better.

Exaggerating and trolling is not trait I expected from a Well fans tbh 

I mean, I like Kilmarnock - decent fans, similar kind of club to us etc, but the desperation to reach to the top six - just so they can sell out three and a half stands of their ground to Celtic fans while Celtic clinch another title - is poor from them.
Expected better.
^^^still seethin^^^

On 2/16/2018 at 09:40, Desp said:

Really? 

I'd say on here, about 95% of the Motherwell posters are all decent lads.  Can have a decent debate (not wanting to go into the Stuart McCall thing again, but that for example) without it resorting to name-calling, childish nonsense.

I'd say the sensible posters on Steelmen Online are in the minority.  Many, many decent posters have simply given up on it due to the standard going off a cliff.  It's quite rightly, IMO, regarded as a place to ridicule on here.

On 2/16/2018 at 10:50, Swello said:

I think all club forums are the same - I see posters from other clubs slagging off their "club" forum on here all the time. It's the massive over-reactions I find difficult to put up with rather than anything else - and there are some great posters on there (and many post both here and there)...

I read SO all the time, but don't post as arguing with other 'Well fans depresses me :)

Seeing as the match has long since finished. I thought I'd just loop back to this, I just has a casual glance at the S.O match thread for the first time and suffice to say lads...your positions are well and truly validated.

Fucking.hell.

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Or currently O'Donnell, Findlay, Brophy, Fasan or Waters, not to mention Dicker & Power from the R.O.I.

Terrible post. Thought we were past this in 2018 but clearly some knuckledraggers in our society still can't look past race and religion. Very dangerous attitude.

6 hours ago, capt_oats said:

Seeing as the match has long since finished. I thought I'd just loop back to this, I just has a casual glance at the S.O match thread for the first time and suffice to say lads...your positions are well and truly validated.

Fucking.hell.

giphy.gif

Tbf I've enjoyed the weird segue away from discussing the game towards an existential debate on the concept of luck.

It’s worth remembering that if we hadn’t single handedly stopped Rangers from winning 10 in a row they may not have gone on the same EBT drive as they did and could well still be alive today.

So there.

#TB4

Archived