Everyday Tasks You're Terrible At

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

You probably did after you stuck your knob in someone's pint once. In Inverness.

Hhhm. When?

9 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Love it when a thread descends into four Dunfermline fans discussing wanking techniques

I like to rest my forearm on my hip bone

To clarify, Stellaboz left manky ginger pubes all over my toilet the first night I moved into my flat. Baracus stuck his whole cock into an unsuspecting victim's pint whilst they were at a jukebox in a pub in Dunfermline, and both of them have questionable tastes when it comes to bringing ladies back to their flat that they shared in Aberdeen.

If there's anything else I have neglected to mention, i doubt either of them will be willing to admit on a public forum (except DA blows goats)

edited for my shit grammar

9 hours ago, Chicken Wing said:

To clarify, Stellaboz left manky ginger pubes all over my toilet the first night I moved into my flat. Baracus stuck his whole cock into an unsuspecting victim's pint whilst they were at a jukebox in a pub in Dunfermline, and both of them have questionable tastes when it comes to bringing ladies back to their flat that they shared in Aberdeen.

If there's anything else I have neglected to mention, i doubt either of them will be willing to admit on a public forum (except DA blows goats)

edited for my shit grammar

If true, that is fucking unacceptable and he should be hounded off the forum instantly. Why you’re still mates with him I’ve no idea.

Just now, Bairnardo said:
31 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:
Dipping your cock in a pint of lager sounds quite refreshing. 

How does this work? Should I put the whole thing in, or just enough to touch the bottom??

Is it a shot glass? In any case, it would improve the taste of Tennent's for sure.

Is it a shot glass? In any case, it would improve the taste of Tennent's for sure.

Drinks diet irn bru, doesn’t like tennents, eats cold toast. The mods round here need to have a word.

21 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

If true, that is fucking unacceptable and he should be hounded off the forum instantly. Why you’re still mates with him I’ve no idea.

If it was revealed that 8Mile did this, folk would still be going on about it ten years down the line. Definitely up there with covering a stranger in tomato sauce If not worse. It's like something a rugby player would do for "bants".

Archived