Motherwell v Heart of Midlothian - Scottish Cup quarter-final, 04/03/2018

Elixir

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lawell better get the bill paid for these jakey b*****ds - and the club better get some seats in. Hearts probably have a stock of Claret ones left over from their new stand - maybe they could bring some through on the team bus.

Lawell better get the bill paid for these jakey b*****ds - and the club better get some seats in. Hearts probably have a stock of Claret ones left over from their new stand - maybe they could bring some through on the team bus.

To be honest we’re probably not the club to rely on if you need your seating problems sorted out on time

2 hours ago, Londonwell said:

What do the Hearts boys think they will bring crowd wise? I was thinking around 3,000 but maybe i'm being a bit snide?

Early score prediction- 3-1 Motherwell

Early crowd prediction- 7,500  

Think if it's on TV I reckon about 3000.  If it's not I could see us selling out, already seems to be a lot of interest in it.

f**k this off the telly. If you work for a tv company and are reading this, don't pick it, it'll be shite, go to Aberdeen with their welcoming, friendly stadium which will probably be in bermuda shorts territory by then.

Anyway, bang up for this. The meetings between the sides this year have been dead tight. Hearts were at a fairly low ebb when we hosted you at Fir Park, we were on a poor run in December, and we only saw a goal between the sides on both of them as well. A draw was a fair result in the last meeting, and I wouldn't be surprised to see this go to a replay, extra time and penalties. Hopefully, as mentioned, a smashing turnout for this will give it a real edge. 

On 12/02/2018 at 11:10, Phillips455 said:

Btw you have to remember that part of the South stand will be sectioned off,the area which the celtic fans damaged is still not fixed yet. This could be between 250-1000 seats (depending on how they separate it) by my reckoning20171223_152129.thumb.jpg.7add992f4fe48eec22495b6c5417e561.jpg.

Presumably they haven’t fixed them as Celtic are due another visit this season

Don't see too much of an issue, relatively speaking. It's better than the Saturday lunchtime or Sunday evening slot.

I thought this was always more likely to be picked by the BBC over the Sheep and Killie.

4 hours ago, The Tackle said:

Am I correct in thinking there is no replay for this and it will be Extra time and penalties?

The game will still go to a replay if it's a draw.

Think there was a wee bit of confusion over something that was said before the draw. There were no replays from the previous round as every tie had already been decided.

Archived