Celtic v Morton

IainMorton

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IainMorton said:

The thought of Oliver, Tiffoney and Quitongo going up against their defence excites me, but at the same time their attacking options give me the fear!!

Yup. If Quitongo plays of course. You couldn't blame Duffy for sticking with this XI, with maybe switching the defence a bit. I think that's the all he can do tbh, and hope Celtic have an off day, which they've had a few of. Is it beyond us? No game is beyond anyone, but it's pretty unlikely we come away with the result. Would make it fucking spectacular if we do though.

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Harkins is a waste of a jersey.

Erm no, but I certainly can spot three confirmed wastes of a jersey in the image below - taken when Celtic lost on their own midden to the worst Morton side in the club's 144 year history: 

Image result for celtic 0 morton 1

A midfield battle lost by Scott Brown and effortlessly won by ringers like Michal Habai and Reece Hands. Just let that sink in. 

Image result for clarkson smug face gif

Get back in your box then.

4 hours ago, virginton said:

Erm no, but I certainly can spot three confirmed wastes of a jersey in the image below - taken when Celtic lost on their own midden to the worst Morton side in the club's 144 year history: 

Image result for celtic 0 morton 1

A midfield battle lost by Scott Brown and effortlessly won by ringers like Michal Habai and Reece Hands. Just let that sink in. 

Get back in your box then.

Certainly pukki is one, a lot of Celtic fans don't rate biton but like him but Broony best Scottish midfielder in the last 7 years

5 hours ago, IainMorton said:

I agree considering he’s dominated our midfield in the last four games...

Harkins is good with the ball at his feet but when he hasn't got the ball work rate and lazy a bit like Kris boyd carries to much timber.
It wouldn't surprise me if the duff dropped him for this game. 

21 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Harkins is good with the ball at his feet but when he hasn't got the ball work rate and lazy a bit like Kris boyd carries to much timber.
It wouldn't surprise me if the duff dropped him for this game. 

He won’t be dropped.

9 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

For me Morton are a decent team O'ware at the back can play at a higher level,good midfielders in Murdoch,Forbes and Tidser with Oliver up top run all day 
Weak on the left Forrest will cause all sorts of problems for Morton on that side.will be a good game looking forward to it.

Our left hand side are in the kind of scintillating form not seen at Parkhead since Tommy Gemmell and Bobby Lennox were playing together.

Or perhaps since Tony Wallace and Archie Campbell were swording Efe Ambrose.

Archived