Celtic v Morton

IainMorton

So that’s the Morton support (and half the Celtic support <_<) unable to use the trains from Inverclyde.

However Sky TV > fans.

My boy and I will be there as long as the M77 is clear. My dad is no longer going as he’s snowed in.

Latest statement from the SFA - “f**k the fans”.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses

Pitch is fine, surrounds around the ground are fine, road network is fine. Struggle to see what the issues are

29 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

So that’s the Morton support (and half the Celtic support <_<) unable to use the trains from Inverclyde.

However Sky TV > fans.

My boy and I will be there as long as the M77 is clear. My dad is no longer going as he’s snowed in.

Latest statement from the SFA - “f**k the fans”.

Our CSC has about thirty of our members season tickets activated for today, quite a few have text saying they arent going due to the horrendous weather. 

When our club convener phoned the ticket office to ask if we could only pay for tickets that go through the turnstiles you can imagine the response she got.

Im going but only because I can do the mile walk to where our bus leaves, combined with the fact im off my nut, my son whoever stays five miles away with his mum and obviously wont be going, im not driving through to pick him up and my ex would more than likely say he aint going anyway, so while the tenner for his ST to be activated but unused wont bankrupt me the principle boils my piss. 

Our CSC has about thirty of our members season tickets activated for today, quite a few have text saying they arent going due to the horrendous weather. 
When our club convener phoned the ticket office to ask if we could only pay for tickets that go through the turnstiles you can imagine the response she got.
Im going but only because I can do the mile walk to where our bus leaves, combined with the fact im off my nut, my son whoever stays five miles away with his mum and obviously wont be going, im not driving through to pick him up and my ex would more than likely say he aint going anyway, so while the tenner for his ST to be activated but unused wont bankrupt me the principle boils my piss. 

Respect to anyone attending the match today in these conditions its just a pity there wasn't more common sense/sympathy being shown from your ticket office towards supporters, sadly sometimes there only interested in your hard earned cash.

I see a couple of the Celtic players were training in T shirts must be feeling the heat.

I hope our players turn up and are not stuck in snow.

Snow still 100mm deep here in Paisley so it will be a hard trudge to the park (once I get off the bus). At least with the early kick-off should get home before dark.

Watch the Celic v St P euro game we need a few free kicks and corners as Celtic's central defence and goalie are championship standard.

Need to keep it tight for first 20 mins and not do a Brechin, lets get a hold of the ball at kick-off with lots of Lamie , Tam and Jeebsy inter-passing.

9 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

Respect to anyone attending the match today in these conditions its just a pity there wasn't more common sense/sympathy being shown from your ticket office towards supporters, sadly sometimes there only interested in your hard earned cash.

Id imagine the other three cup venues are the same this weekend.

No coincidence that all league matches cancelled yet the four cup ties, three on TV go ahead.

Quite clearly the clubs, SKY, BBC and SFA give not a hoot about the safety of people travelling to these four matches, god forbid a fatality involving football fans on the road should occur this weekend, on their head be the shame were that to happen.

11 hours ago, IainMorton said:

TBH if anyone should be shitting it, it definitely won’t be us as we don’t have as much to lose as Celtic do...

11 hours ago, IainMorton said:

^ ^ doesn’t know how the multi quote function works... :P 

34 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

I would go and have lunch with Souness at the local lodge to get me out of the house today.

Fecking get out of your comfort blanket and get to the game,this nanny state pish is doing ma nut in,the trains have let people down while all the roads are all clear.
The tracks should be easier to clear than the roads that tells you more about the rail network than the road network.
Back to the football is harkins playing today?

Pitch is fine, surrounds around the ground are fine, road network is fine. Struggle to see what the issues are

If the roads around Celtic Park are like everywhere else then car parking will be a major issue.

Fecking get out of your comfort blanket and get to the game,this nanny state pish is doing ma nut in,the trains have let people down while all the roads are all clear.
The tracks should be easier to clear than the roads that tells you more about the rail network than the road network.
Back to the football is harkins playing today?

Should be an even game today.

Hopefully football knowledge is the winner, not resources.

Archived