Celtic v Morton

IainMorton

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's an hourly 901 service on a Saturday currently running, [sarcasm] which with an estimated capacity of 60 each should be more than sufficient for fifteen hundred away fans making the journey via public transport tomorrow [/sarcasm]. 

If the trains are on it's no bother. Would rather just get it played at a weekend. But a lot of roads in Inverclyde are still 2 feet deep in snow so I'm not sure the trains will be running.

52 minutes ago, GiGi said:

But a lot of roads in Inverclyde are still 2 feet deep in snow so I'm not sure the trains will be running.

There's your problem right there.....get your trains on tracks like everyone else.

6 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

^ ^ doesn’t know how the multi quote function works... :P 

Aye, bit strange a quote then a screen shot. Difficult to post when your holding a light under a spoon and typing at the same time I suppose.

Aye, bit strange a quote then a screen shot. Difficult to post when your holding a light under a spoon and typing at the same time I suppose.

Al go along the lines of you thought it was funny when you were posting it[emoji106]

Game should be off as the vast majority of Celtic fans are from Ireland and all Irish airports are closed...

Is that Warren Hawkes latest statement? It does actually make slightly more sense than his first statement about the games this weekend.

All trains off today from Inverclyde according to Scot rail website.
Hope they check tracks and at least put a Sunday service on.
Quarter Final Day FFS

Work has prevented me from going anyway but the fact it's going ahead is a disgrace. Our support will be severely depleted. About 8 supporters buses running for 1800 fans so clearly the majority were depending on the train as most would be too smashed to drive [emoji3]

The sfa guy who decided game was on obviously pressured by Sky and Celtic disny give a shit.  He's off in July to take over Scottish Golf. C**T.

Correct only about 400 fans tops will be travelling by supps buses and other 70% have been disregarded. Joke

Archived