Celtic v Morton

IainMorton

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

The closer we get to this game, the more I’m feeling confident we can get a result. Cue 5-0 Celtic. :lol: 

Indeed. The best frame of mind to have going into a game like this is expecting a record defeat, as everyone did in 2013.

On 26/02/2018 at 18:06, purplemonkeydishwasher said:

After watching Celtic’s last two performances - one being Europa - I think we’ll outplay them in some aspects.

The best chance of outplaying them is if we have 22 players on the field compared to their 11. Even then we would still struggle to put a decent cross into the box...

Well after Duffy's decision to rest his best players and forfeit an important league match we better win this game now.

Getting comfortably stuffed after fielding a weak team in midweek would look very stupid indeed.

This game should make it if weather goes as predicted.

M8 should be clear by Friday.

All down to how much Celtic want it on and I would think they don't want a backlog and would like to concentrate on securing the league as the debt chasers seem to have hit a bit of form.

Expect Glasgow council will have roads cleared to help bin lorries and buses by Saturday.

So all down to Celtic, as they will be responsible for the stadium curtilage and pitch. Only real problem is the nation wide demand and shortage for gas supplies if they were cut off as not deemed a priority customer.

A greater problem may be the crowd or lack of it.

Not many Celtic posters, on here, so they think it's a non-event!

As there are no more European games no need to save your cash. Will be an embarrassment if they don't outnumber us 10 to 1.

Ton will bring 1,600+ (max allowed 1,800) expect a crowd of  18,000 which is very poor.

Archived