Celtic v Morton

IainMorton

12 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Harkins is good with the ball at his feet but when he hasn't got the ball work rate and lazy a bit like Kris boyd carries to much timber.
It wouldn't surprise me if the duff dropped him for this game. 

Have you seen Harkins this season? I'm presuming no??

He is looking fit, playing every week in centre mid and basically controlling the game.  DU, Dunfermline and Falkirk fans have all sang his praises in recent weeks for how well he is playing.  He certainly doesn't look lazy this season!

There is no chance he will be dropped for this one!

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, madton said:

Have you seen Harkins this season? I'm presuming no

Yes was at the Morton v falkirk game,Morton were very unlucky not to get something in that game harkins got taking off late on in the game.
Celtic will control this game any time Celtic played Dundee harkins was reported missing,this is why i think the duff will drop him,Jim will know he needs legs in middle of the park.
I'm maybe wrong harkins can pick a pass but he needs to get the ball first.

1 minute ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Yes was at the Morton v falkirk game,Morton were very unlucky not to get something in that game harkins got taking off late on in the game.
Celtic will control this game any time Celtic played Dundee harkins was reported missing,this is why i think the duff will drop him,Jim will know he needs legs in middle of the park.
I maybe wrong harkins can pick a pass but he needs to get the ball first.

Yeah no doubt you will control the game  but for me he will play. He has been  one of our best players for a good few weeks now and you play your best players in big games! He has started our last 15 games!

14 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Harkins is good with the ball at his feet but when he hasn't got the ball work rate and lazy a bit like Kris boyd carries to much timber.
It wouldn't surprise me if the duff dropped him for this game. 

Wrong on all counts. Even the Kris Boyd bit these days.

Otherwise, what a great post.

2 hours ago, GiGi said:

Forrest is my main worry. If Iredale or Lamie can reasonably neutralise him we might not get humped.

Aye, in all seriousness he's been the best player in the country this season and if he plays well we're more than likely fucked. That's been the stronger side of the defence this season though and they'll know fine well how much a threat he is.

Do penalty points accumulated in league games  carry-over into Cup games?...Morton have 4 league games before the Celtic game.Harkins must be close to a suspension already so will need to be mindfull of the fact if he wants to make the QF. 

6 hours ago, TONTROOPER said:

Do penalty points accumulated in league games  carry-over into Cup games?...Morton have 4 league games before the Celtic game.Harkins must be close to a suspension already so will need to be mindfull of the fact if he wants to make the QF. 

Just do what Scott Brown did, get booked now so his suspension will be served by the time the Celtic game comes around :) 

1 hour ago, IainMorton said:

Just do what Scott Brown did, get booked now so his suspension will be served by the time the Celtic game comes around :) 

A tad risky don't you think? He damn near  saw red on Sat for what I thought was a two-footed tackle.Obviously Thompson didn't think so.Apart from that incident it was the usual Harkins master-class. 

4 hours ago, The Naitch said:

It's been confirmed this game will be the lunchtime game on the Saturday. Live on Sky.

Was after a Sunday game so that I could go so that's a bit shite.

Best option TBH. Hate Sunday games.

15 hours ago, The Naitch said:

It's been confirmed this game will be the lunchtime game on the Saturday. Live on Sky.

Was after a Sunday game so that I could go so that's a bit shite.

Saturday for footie Yes Yes Yes, although I do like a Friday night game but as said elsewhere Sky do English minors on Fridays.

Anyway early night Friday get there bright and early on Saturday  like the Ton I hope.

On 13/02/2018 at 11:33, wastecoatwilly said:

Yes was at the Morton v falkirk game,Morton were very unlucky not to get something in that game harkins got taking off late on in the game before he got sent off as Sibbs ripped him a new arse.

FTFY

Archived