Soon to be dead club v Dead club (Accies v Sevco)

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
4 minutes ago, happyaccie said:
I'm sitting right behind Canning's dug out he's shouting instructions but Sarris and Skondras seem more intent on answering back, cannot believe the standard of our defending considering Canning was a passable CH. Continue to defend like this and we go down, we are creating chances just not clinical enough. Sevco are their usual shyte btw.

You'll be happy your big team is winning.

You've got a cheek. Disgusting. 

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The old Dees are **** in disguise? This Catholic church is boy isn't.

Just hate Accies.

No, but supporting either of those cheeks against a fellow diddy team is unforgivable 

3 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Honestly would not be disappointed if we got relegated anymore. Would like to start enjoying going to the football again.

Make sure you relay that to your team and management next Saturday!

Only in Scotland!

This is the 21st century! The authorities must take action against both of the bigot clubs. End it once and for all. Fine them, deduct points and make them play behind closed doors until it stops. I have a 10 year old son and will never take him to a game involving either of them, until this 16th/19th century nonsensical bigotry is stamped out. You say “only in Scotland”. I say it is an embarrassment to my country

Been watching for a few minutes since coming home and have heard FTP and the IRA, and We hate Celtic Fe*** B******s. Why is this just accepted by the authorities?

Because there are certain elements of Scottish society who revel in living in the 17th century. Coupled with “politicians” who enact half-arsed, not-thought-through legislation and a “national” broadcaster and MSM who don’t have the balls to call out the SectaroBigots.

And breathe.......

Archived