Soon to be dead club v Dead club (Accies v Sevco)

13 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Does not understand the words of said anthem. Equates with bigotry - says it all!  

Godspeed Sevco's next admin (or should that be liquidation?) - you're a fucking blight on our football like your plastic oirish twin.

Does the flower of scotland not glorify war and murder? The fact its a song about battles fought many centuries ago should deem it not worthy to be sung at a football game

I wonder how many Scotland fans take their kids to the games and have to explain that the song the SFA get a c list celebrity to sing before the match has got nothing to do with football, is about something that happened centuries ago and is a song about killing ones enemies

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Does the flower of scotland not glorify war and murder? The fact its a song about battles fought many centuries ago should deem it not worthy to be sung at a football game

I wonder how many Scotland fans take their kids to the games and have to explain that the song the SFA get a c list celebrity to sing before the match has got nothing to do with football, is about something that happened centuries ago and is a song about killing ones enemies

Flower of Scotland doesn't glorify murder at all. There is no point in the song where it gloats about ending peoples lives. Unlike your clubs national anthem.

It’s about a country defending itself from a specific invading army. It also goes onto say those days are in the past.

If it had a line about wading in English blood you may have a point.

The songs ARE offensive. I’m not denying that.

However they aren’t offensive to the entire Scottish population.

So they should have the right to sing them.

Yes you are a clueless fucker and yes I am the only one in this thread that is currently talking sense.

Now back in your shack, dirty Dundee scum.

Could be the most ridiculous post in P&B history

" they aren't offensive to the entire population "....... holy f**k , only 99.9 percent so they have a right..

Archived