Soon to be dead club v Dead club (Accies v Sevco)

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, d_t_b said:

Rangers fan in the home end threatening a boy of 15/16 that he would "cut your fucking heid off in front of your dad. Do you know who i am?" Before being huckled out with his own wee boy of about 7/8 in tow was a particular highlight of today

His wife was almost as bad! And there was another couple with kids who were thrown out too. The father was offering square go's as he was turfed out. Mutants.

45 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:
49 minutes ago, d_t_b said:
Rangers fan in the home end threatening a boy of 15/16 that he would "cut your fucking heid off in front of your dad. Do you know who i am?" Before being huckled out with his own wee boy of about 7/8 in tow was a particular highlight of today

That roaster was sat right behind me but thankfully moved a few rows back before kick-off.

You must have been just in front of me, he was one of many arseholes sitting behind me who ended up being booted out before half time. 

Actually got talking to another Rangers fan sitting directly behind me in the wake of all that carry on who was perfectly nice, as I said to him I don't have too much of a problem with them sitting in our end if they're going to just sit there and watch the game, sit on their hands when their team scores etc. I've done it myself, most recently at Parkhead in December. But when they start mouthing off, giving it the get it up ye and threatening home fans then there is going to be a problem.

The ignorance of the security team around that area was astounding, they walked up and down turning a blind eye to all of this  3 or 4 times before any action was eventually forced 

Just now, d_t_b said:

You must have been just in front of me, he was one of many arseholes sitting behind me who ended up being booted out before half time. 

Actually got talking to another Rangers fan sitting directly behind me in the wake of all that carry on who was perfectly nice, as I said to him I don't have too much of a problem with them sitting in our end if they're going to just sit there and watch the game, sit on their hands when their team scores etc. I've done it myself, most recently at Parkhead in December. But when they start mouthing off, giving it the get it up ye and threatening home fans then there is going to be a problem.

The ignorance of the security team around that area was astounding, they walked up and down turning a blind eye to all of this before any action was eventually forced 

Yet another thing that will be brought up and swept away on Tuesday night.

1 minute ago, Im_Rodger said:

I don’t agree with the songs. I don’t like the songs. But people should be allowed to have freedom of speech.

Like the freedom to call a black person a ni........ oh, what's the point.

4 minutes ago, stepek 4 tellys said:

His wife was almost as bad! And there was another couple with kids who were thrown out too. The father was offering square go's as he was turfed out. Mutants.

That's not even the boy I was referring to but aye he was an absolute roaster :lol:

The one I'm talking about was in the row behind that lot, long brown jacket and threatening decapitation to a young boy in front if me

Like the freedom to call a black person a ni........ oh, what's the point.

You can call them that if you wish. However you can’t expect a black person/any sensible person not to react to blatant racism. Jesus Christ, are P&B’s forum users really this clueless?

The ignorance of the security team around that area was astounding, they walked up and down turning a blind eye to all of this  3 or 4 times before any action was eventually forced 

I've met some of the really nice Rangers fans on holiday who are embarrassed about some of the bigoted halfwits in their support.

2 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

You can call them that if you wish. However you can’t expect a black person/any sensible person not to react to blatant racism. Jesus Christ is P&B’s forum users really this clueless?

I would expect any sensible person to rise above it, not to react in a juvenile way. So it pretty much rules out your typical Conservative who wants everybody hating everybody.

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:
12 minutes ago, d_t_b said:

I've met some of the really nice Rangers fans when holiday who are embarrassed about some of the bigoted halfwits in their support.

The majority of my close friends fall into the sound Rangers/Celtic fans category to be fair, but unfortunately most of their respective support are absolute fuckwits

You can call them that if you wish. However you can’t expect a black person/any sensible person not to react to blatant racism. Jesus Christ, are P&B’s forum users really this clueless?

Yeah , we're all clueless fuckers and you're the only one talking sense. I can't believe anyone finds football songs that glorify wars , murders and religion offensive.

My mistake [emoji57]

Archived