Soon to be dead club v Dead club (Accies v Sevco)

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Hmm. Not sure we've learned anything new today tbh.

1. Sevco are dogshite
2. Accies can't defend
3. MJC continues to get inexplicable bites
4. Rangers fans are historical beings, sevco fans are in the main, subhuman vermin
5. Happyaccie is definitely a massive sevco & scumdee hater.

Carry on.

FTFY

Yeah , we're all clueless fuckers and you're the only one talking sense. I can't believe anyone finds football songs that glorify wars , murders and religion offensive.

My mistake [emoji57]

The songs ARE offensive. I’m not denying that.

However they aren’t offensive to the entire Scottish population.

So they should have the right to sing them.

Yes you are a clueless fucker and yes I am the only one in this thread that is currently talking sense.

Now back in your shack, dirty Dundee scum.

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Banana skin avoided and 5 goals away from home is always pleasing even if it was a curate's egg of a performance.  Goss, Morelos and Docherty the stand-outs.

Seeing the Dundee fans on here supporting us hoping we win makes me feel dirty.  Have you no shame?  Do your own business rather than hanging on Sevco's coat-tails.

Anyway, it'll be a quiet thread this evening.

Edit:  I see the diddies have decided to talk about the song book.  Again.  They always do something like this each time we win.

Stick your Sevco up your arse. Thank you.

56 minutes ago, MJC said:

But I've yet to meet the Motherwell supporter who supports or sympathises in any way with Rangers.

Have you forgotten your post in the Thistle v Sevco match thread ?

and your compulsion to end all sevco related posts with YATP

I've met some of the really nice Rangers fans on holiday who are embarrassed about some of the bigoted halfwits in their support.  

The majority of my close friends fall into the sound Rangers/Celtic fans category to be fair, but unfortunately most of their respective support are absolute fuckwits

Why is it if we post on here we immediately fall into the bigoted, terrorist sympathiser category?

10 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

The songs ARE offensive. I’m not denying that.

However they aren’t offensive to the entire Scottish population.

So they should have the right to sing them.

Yes you are a clueless fucker and yes I am the only one in this thread that is currently talking sense.

Now back in your shack, dirty Dundee scum.

You agree their songs are offensive but then say they have a right to sing them, GTF ya utter imbecile, kids going to watch football should not be subjected to anything which has no relevance to football.

14 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Have you forgotten your post in the Thistle v Sevco match thread ?

and your compulsion to end all sevco related posts with YATP

That would be the post where I said I hoped to see a repeat of last year's smash and grab act by Rangers so I could enjoy a similar P&B meltdown ?

You're obviously not very good at detecting a wind up, indeed very few of the Rangers obsessed on here are. As I have said numerous times, it's the way so many just lose their shit completely when Rangers are involved, especially if they get a positive result, that drives my Rangers related posts on here.

YATP is very obviously a play on Rangers fans ridiculous 'We are the People' slogan, yet it's ridiculous-ness is eclipsed only by how angry that seems to get some folk. To me the sight of some XXX Large 20 year old McEwan's lager shirt wearing oik shouting about being "The People" as if some superior being is utterly hilarious, yet the anger it brings out in some is crazy.

Just now, MJC said:

That would be the post where I said I hoped to see a repeat of last year's smash and grab act by Rangers so I could enjoy a similar P&B meltdown ?

You're obviously not very good at detecting a wind up, indeed very few of the Rangers obsessed on here are. As I have said numerous times, it's the way so many just lose their shit completely when Rangers are involved, especially if they get a positive result, that drives my Rangers related posts on here.

YATP is very obviously a play on Rangers fans ridiculous 'We are the People' slogan, yet it's ridiculous-ness is eclipsed only by how angry that seems to get some folk. To me the sight of some XXX Large 20 year old McEwan's lager wearing oik shouting about being "The People" as if some superior being is utterly hilarious, yet the anger it brings out in some is crazy.

Wind up my arse, any negative posting about sevco you condemn and any positive posting about sevco you condone, you're an embarrassment to the many good Motherwell fans I know

13 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

So they should have the right to sing about the Lisbon lions not seeing 10-in-a-row?

Were you not recently celebrating the repeal of the offensive behaviour bill?

25 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Why is it if we post on here we immediately fall into the bigoted, terrorist sympathiser category?

No idea how you've got that from what I've said. I don't know you from Adam, you might be a perfectly sound, normal fan for all i know and I'm certainly not going to speculate otherwise. My point was that regardless of how fervently Rangers and Celtic try to dress it up as a minority of fans that behave like this, to any non old firm fan, it's really, really not. At all.

No idea how you've got that from what I've said. I don't know you from Adam, you might be a perfectly sound, normal fan for all i know and I'm certainly not going to speculate otherwise. My point was that regardless of how fervently Rangers and Celtic try to dress it up as a minority of fans that behave like this, to any non old firm fan, it's really, really not. At all.

Again, not having a go at the posters I quoted, just my experience.

58 minutes ago, bobbycoxblue said:

Yeah , we're all clueless fuckers and you're the only one talking sense. I can't believe anyone finds football songs that glorify wars , murders and religion offensive.

My mistake emoji57.png

Take it you think the scotland fans are offensive with their flower of scotland pish, how long ago did they send edwards army homeward to think again? 

Take it you think the scotland fans are offensive with their flower of scotland pish, how long ago did they send edwards army homeward to think again? 

Does not understand the words of said anthem. Equates with bigotry - says it all!  

Godspeed Sevco's next admin (or should that be liquidation?) - you're a fucking blight on our football like your plastic oirish twin.

Archived