Soon to be dead club v Dead club (Accies v Sevco)

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, today convinced me for sure that we will finish bottom. No team looking to avoid relegation can afford to defend the way we do. Every game we seem produce numerous horrific f**k ups.
KVDW looks like he'll fit right in. An utter haddy who loves to gift chances to the opposition. Welcome.
A decent team would probably have beaten Sevco today as I felt they were there for the taking. Unfortunately, we are not a decent team.
Lewis Ferguson continues to impress. Love his drive and energy. Still very raw, but has a bright future. Him and Templeton were our best players.
Loved the seethe from some of the happy clappers when Docherty was getting booed.
What kind of person sits in the home end of a stadium and abuses and mocks home fans when their team scores? Fucking oddballs.
When we do go down, at least we won't have to share a stadium with either of the bigot brothers supporters. Songs about the IRA at a football match? WUT?
If Canning insists on playing three at the back next week against Thistle then it will just confirm he really is clueless.
As I say, I've more or less accepted relegation. However, of much more importance is this meeting on Tuesday night. Fearing the worst TBH. I really hope I have a club to support next season, whether that's in the Championship or lower.
Losing to us in the last minute has sort of set the tone - we're shite but you're even worse.

5 minutes ago, MJC said:

I've been a regular in said Electric Bar for about 15 years and I've yet to meet anyone who drinks in there whom I'd consider "a Motherwell supporting Sevconian/Rangers sympathiser". In fact, I've never met a Motherwell fan who falls into that category ANYWHERE, which is surprising given the amount of them who so many non Well fans, and sadly in some cases, a few Well fans, seem to know/have encountered.

I have met plenty as my brother in law is a regular in there!

7 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Obsess? You're never off the Sevco threads defending their honour.emoji23.png

I'm not defending them, I just prefer to point out and laugh at how so many obsess about and completely lose their shit over them. I think they are a joke of an outfit personally and their support are made up largely of folk who have a very backward attitude which should never be taken seriously by anyone. They are actually given far, far more credence by their haters than they are worth. 

1 minute ago, Sting777 said:

Yip, plenty of his mates! 

Fine, if you know them then who am I to question that.

Personally I know/have encountered plenty of Motherwell fans who drink in there and some guys who are Rangers fans who also drink in there. Indeed, I know of a few who "like Motherwell as their 2nd team as they are local" but to my knowledge have never set foot inside Fir Park. But I've yet to meet the Motherwell supporter who supports or sympathises in any way with Rangers.

All about personal experience though.

1 minute ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Have you never looked in a mirror?

Plenty of times.

And I still haven't seen or met anyone who falls into that category.

Segregation is one of the things I love about football. Rangers, Dundee or Motherwell.
This isn’t rugby where we hold hands with the opposition. We celebrate together and we console together. Don’t want to integrate with non Accie types. They just won’t understand.

Couldn’t give a toss about the ‘offensive’ songs because I’m not a greeting faced loser. Someone not bringing their boy to a game because of songs. Poor parenting, shielding your kid from everything that is bad in the world. Boy will get hit hard by reality.

2 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Segregation is one of the things I love about football. Rangers, Dundee or Motherwell.
This isn’t rugby where we hold hands with the opposition. We celebrate together and we console together. Don’t want to integrate with non Accie types. They just won’t understand.

Couldn’t give a toss about the ‘offensive’ songs because I’m not a greeting faced loser. Someone not bringing their boy to a game because of songs. Poor parenting, shielding your kid from everything that is bad in the world. Boy will get hit hard by reality.

You've obviously been hit hard yourself at some point if you think it's perfectly ok.

Archived