Soon to be dead club v Dead club (Accies v Sevco)

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, MJC said:

Your point would maybe be a bit more substantial if the same outrage happened whenever Rangers lost.  As it is it only seems to be an issue when they win.

Obviously a Motherwell supporting Sevconian sympathiser  that's a regular in the Electric Bar......well before it turned into a bistro!

The sooner Hamilton just give up and die the quicker we can get the top flight back to having only elite clubs competing for the title. They are actual embarrassments to the whole country, almost worse than Sevco.

Get rid of the other Highland wanks as well - they add nothing to this league but Uncle Roy's chequebook.

11 minutes ago, MJC said:

I don't either, but then again I don't understand celebrating a win by singing about blowing bubbles, blue moons, Beautiful Sundays or paper roses either.

Yeah you're right mate.

These songs are all vile, sectarian anthems  glorifying death and murder.

Ban the lot of them I say.

You will notice of course that the words in these songs are all positive happy things...( ok maybe apart from Paper Roses).... that most people think about when celebrating.

Although maybe you  find singing about having sex with the head of the Catholic Church pleasing?

9 minutes ago, MikeyWellFan said:

The fact that the Old Firm is considered our only selling point is embarrassing as f**k.

You're right, it is embarrassing.

But do you not think that if more non-OF fans didn't obsess about them, one of them in particular, and the circus that surrounds them and focussed their energies more on supporting and promoting their own clubs then they might STOP being the only selling point?

Rangers fan in the home end threatening a boy of 15/16 that he would "cut your fucking heid off in front of your dad. Do you know who i am?" Before being huckled out with his own wee boy of about 7/8 in tow was a particular highlight of today

You're right, it is embarrassing.
But do you not think that if more non-OF fans didn't obsess about them, one of them in particular, and the circus that surrounds them and focussed their energies more on supporting and promoting their own clubs then they might STOP being the only selling point?
Obsess? You're never off the Sevco threads defending their honour.[emoji23]

This is de rigueur on Sevco match threads when we win.  You have to remember that we're dealing with a collection of, largely, curtain-twitching sweetie-wives who dedicate their lives to posting about Rangers.  This is why posts about Rangers dominate the board. Anyway, good win for us and a terrific hat trick from Cristiano Windass.

Away and get drunk you pish-stained alky - that's if you are not already.  

Rangers fan in the home end threatening a boy of 15/16 that he would "cut your fucking heid off in front of your dad. Do you know who i am?" Before being huckled out with his own wee boy of about 7/8 in tow was a particular highlight of today
That roaster was sat right behind me but thankfully moved a few rows back before kick-off.

cut your fucking heid off in front of your dad. Do you know who i am?"

Yes. You're a c**t.

4 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

Obviously a Motherwell supporting Sevconian sympathiser  that's a regular in the Electric Bar......well before it turned into a bistro!

I've been a regular in said Electric Bar for about 15 years and I've yet to meet anyone who drinks in there whom I'd consider "a Motherwell supporting Sevconian/Rangers sympathiser". In fact, I've never met a Motherwell fan who falls into that category ANYWHERE, which is surprising given the amount of them who so many non Well fans, and sadly in some cases, a few Well fans, seem to know/have encountered.

The wee tosser trying to claim the moral high ground but undermining his position by using a well-acknowledged term of sectarian abuse.
Someone (The OP or a Mod) really has to close this thread as it's attracting P&B's Sunday evening roasters.
**** or **** you are two cheeks of the same arse.

Archived