Soon to be dead club v Dead club (Accies v Sevco)

2 minutes ago, CambieBud said:

Yes Bennett, I did. My local MSP is from The SNP and she voted for it to be kept. My only problem with it was it didn’t go nearly far enough. As a fan of The Rangers, I suspect you are sickened and embarrassed listening to that bile every week?

It did appear to be dying out but recently it's been coming back, should be left in the past. 

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

The song book has been foremost in my mind since your old club died, please enlighten me and tell me exactly what the f*** the queen has to do with football ?

She has shares in sevco...

Good day for the famous. Three points in an entertaining game, the unwashed stuttering to a draw, and a selection of diddies apoplectic over a few cultural songs.

Still a bit of a shambles at the back, but we look unplayable at times going forward. Morelos starting to look every inch the 11m player most thought he was. All this and we can even afford to leave our best player on the bench. Exciting  times ahead. #55

7 minutes ago, bennett said:

It did appear to be dying out but recently it's been coming back, should be left in the past. 

When has it ever appeared to be dying out??  You are right though (did I honestly say that?) it should be left in the past but we know it never will be as long as Sevco are on the scene!

Good day for the famous. Three points in an entertaining game, the unwashed stuttering to a draw, and a selection of diddies apoplectic over a few cultural songs.
Still a bit of a shambles at the back, but we look unplayable at times going forward. Morelos starting to look every inch the 11m player most thought he was. All this and we can even afford to leave our best player on the bench. Exciting  times ahead. #55

A few cultural songs lol

Just now, WeWereThePeople said:

Cultural ? F****** cultural what a rancid f****** club you support and all your fellow fans are rancid also for singing vile f****** songs which have no place within a sports stadium.

8 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

The sooner Hamilton just give up and die the quicker we can get the top flight back to having only elite clubs competing for the title. They are actual embarrassments to the whole country, almost worse than Sevco.

:lol:

Just now, accies1874 said:

Thank f**k that was the last time we'll play Rangers for the foreseeable future. 

Vile club, rancid and deluded fans I would actually prefer to be in the championship than be exposed to the contaminated oxygen these vile c**** create.

Archived