Soon to be dead club v Dead club (Accies v Sevco)

To the Rangers "fans" in section H that were eventually kicked out, I hope you were fucking charged you utter scum :lol:

Regarding the actual football, fair play Rangers. We didn't help ourselves at times but Rangers deserved it

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, CambieBud said:

This is the 21st century! The authorities must take action against both of the bigot clubs. End it once and for all. Fine them, deduct points and make them play behind closed doors until it stops. I have a 10 year old son and will never take him to a game involving either of them, until this 16th/19th century nonsensical bigotry is stamped out. You say “only in Scotland”. I say it is an embarrassment to my country

You are spot on but when the footballing authorities in this country are only interested in two teams it will never happen. A points deduction would stop the crap overnight

You are spot on but when the footballing authorities in this country are only interested in two teams it will never happen. A points deduction would stop the crap overnight

You are correct 100%. Fans of the non bigots should be lobbying their own clubs and The SFA to adopt this as law. It would end it once and for all.

Banana skin avoided and 5 goals away from home is always pleasing even if it was a curate's egg of a performance.  Goss, Morelos and Docherty the stand-outs.

Seeing the Dundee fans on here supporting us hoping we win makes me feel dirty.  Have you no shame?  Do your own business rather than hanging on Sevco's coat-tails.

Anyway, it'll be a quiet thread this evening.

Edit:  I see the diddies have decided to talk about the song book.  Again.  They always do something like this each time we win.

Good to see that VDW will fit in with our other defenders. Skondras has completely chucked it since his ban, too. 

Jenkins and Lyon weren't the worst, but they were both pretty nondescript, while the two in front of them - Ferguson and Templeton - were probably our best players.

Highlight of the game was Bert Raccoon trying to scrap with happyh*n after Rangers' first. 

3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Hamilton you now need to do your real duty - keep the dayglo wanks down.

We're down automatically, m9. We started a player who wasn't good enough for the bottom side. 

21 minutes ago, CambieBud said:

You are correct 100%. Fans of the non bigots should be lobbying their own clubs and The SFA to adopt this as law. It would end it once and for all.

Did you lobby for the offensive behaviour bill to be kept?

Yes Bennett, I did. My local MSP is from The SNP and she voted for it to be kept. My only problem with it was it didn’t go nearly far enough. As a fan of The Rangers, I suspect you are sickened and embarrassed listening to that bile every week?

This is the 21st century! The authorities must take action against both of the bigot clubs. End it once and for all. Fine them, deduct points and make them play behind closed doors until it stops. I have a 10 year old son and will never take him to a game involving either of them, until this 16th/19th century nonsensical bigotry is stamped out. You say “only in Scotland”. I say it is an embarrassment to my country

It’s probably best to take your son to games with the old firm - he can learn football and history at the same time. What’s not to like?

23 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Banana skin avoided and 5 goals away from home is always pleasing even if it was a curate's egg of a performance.  Goss, Morelos and Docherty the stand-outs.

Seeing the Dundee fans on here supporting us hoping we win makes me feel dirty.  Have you no shame?  Do your own business rather than hanging on Sevco's coat-tails.

Anyway, it'll be a quiet thread this evening.

Edit:  I see the diddies have decided to talk about the song book.  Again.  They always do something like this each time we win.

The song book has been foremost in my mind since your old club died, please enlighten me and tell me exactly what the f*** the queen has to do with football ?

The sooner Hamilton just give up and die the quicker we can get the top flight back to having only elite clubs competing for the title. They are actual embarrassments to the whole country, almost worse than Sevco.

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Did you lobby for these songs to be banned considering probably half your team  are of the religion that you like to wade up to your knees in their blood. It is truly mindboggling.  

Archived