Soon to be dead club v Dead club (Accies v Sevco)

19 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

:lol:

You gotta love P&B. 

Rangers being blamed for Hamilton Accies not supporting there team 

What is being referred to Bob is the majority of locals who support The Old Firm which henceforth  leads to less gate income for the local team who then are in no position to refuse offers for any decent players.

Case in hand will be if Docherty scores and then runs over to celebrate with those holding the big Burnbank Loyal flag.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

What is being referred to Bob is the majority of locals who support The Old Firm which henceforth  leads to less gate income for the local team who then are in no position to refuse offers for any decent players.

Case in hand will be if Docherty scores and then runs over to celebrate with those holding the big Burnbank Loyal flag.

Rangers supporters supporting Rangers has absolutely zero impact on what Hamilton Accies supporters choose to do on a Saturday afternoon. There are enough Accies supporters to fill your tinpot stadium many times over.  It is up to your club to get them along to games. 

Ahhh Burnbank. I had a great weekend down at Corby Rangers club and met many good guys from Burnbank. That was my first and only weekend on the Tonic. It was all a bit of a blur.

2 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

An absolute dump of a town and place. A scrapper like you would fit in nicely there.

Great wee place. Haven't been down for a few years right enough. 

Unfortunately i believe the Rangers Club is closed now. Many a good night in there. Wee drink and a sing a long. You would have loved it....then again maybe not 

1 minute ago, BobWilliamson said:

Great wee place. Haven't been down for a few years right enough. 

Unfortunately i believe the Rangers Club is closed now. Many a good night in there. Wee drink and a sing a long. You would have loved it....then again maybe not 

I've probably been in there more times than you m8 and I was in there once.

Corby is a shitehole, a *** stronghold full of crosseyed Tory voters who think they're Scottish/British.  I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Rangers supporters supporting Rangers has absolutely zero impact on what Hamilton Accies supporters choose to do on a Saturday afternoon. There are enough Accies supporters to fill your tinpot stadium many times over.  It is up to your club to get them along to games. 
Ahhh Burnbank. I had a great weekend down at Corby Rangers club and met many good guys from Burnbank. That was my first and only weekend on the Tonic. It was all a bit of a blur.

[emoji23]

56 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I've probably been in there more times than you m8 and I was in there once.

Corby is a shitehole, a *** stronghold full of crosseyed Tory voters who think they're Scottish/British.  I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I've been to Corby a fair few times as I sold a lot of software to British Steel, as was.  Not my favourite town in Northamptonshire but a perfectly decent place,

However, "voters who think they're Scottish/British" defines the whole of Scotland.  Scotland is so British that, uniquely in the 4 nations, it organised a plebiscite to prove it.

As for Sunday's game, I expect an away win and hopefully a goal from Docherty.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

I've been to Corby a fair few times as I sold a lot of software to British Steel, as was.  Not my favourite town in Northamptonshire but a perfectly decent place,

I'll take your "fair few times" and trump it with a "I was born there". Its a proper shitehole, wouldn't be out of place between Airdrie and Coatbridge.

When the steelworks went, the town died and still hasn't fully recovered.

Really can't be arsed with this tomorrow. Shaun Want and Ferguson are guaranteed to start just because it's on the telly, Crawford will probably re-appear for the same reason. Have no idea how the rest of the team will be.

Will either of the new signings start? Will we concede from a set piece ? (Yes).

With the Sheep fucking up in Edinburgh this puts pressure on us - so it'll likely be a nervy game.  Plus we have a habit of losing games like this.  Likely team:

Foderingham
Tavernier  Bates Martin John 
Docherty Goss 
Candeias Windass Murphy 
Morelos 

5 hours ago, Comrie said:

will kenny van der weg play and get sent off for fighting with skondras

Best buddies now according to a picture doing the rounds.

This game will either be an easy 3-4 goal Rangers win or Accies pulling off one of the shock results we pull out the bag every season to keep us going.

If this is the case then it will be the usual scenario of a loss to Thistle next week.

Archived