Soon to be dead club v Dead club (Accies v Sevco)

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.... but its being so cheerful that keeps us going.  With a bit of luck, BEIN will forego covering this in favour of Scandinavians in Lycra sliding down a mountainside.  Otherwise I'll have to watch it.

I'd play largely the same team as the Aberdeen game with Crawford in for Redmond, but I reckon Canning will bring in Bingham, Crawford, Imrie and Templeton. 

As long as we don't have Jamieson in goals, we can keep it down to four. 

Logic says another 2-3 goal defeat but the self inflicted  break has came at a good time for allowing us to get injured players back and new players fit.We tend to play better against the top sides who allow you to play-that was  before our loss of players.

We always seem to pull a result when needed and unexpected;win here and lose to Partick the week after would be the Accies way.

I dont think McCrorie is fit yet. Bit worrying the length of time he's been away as I can't even remember how he got crocked. Same team will do me too, but it's doubtful. It's nice to finally have more than 11 players deserving a place, but he'll probably bench Morales or Cummings and go back to his 4-5-1 shitebaggery. I hope I'm wrong.

Archived