Scotty Tunbridge

Soon to be dead club v Dead club (Accies v Sevco)

We are going to get pumped. With our car crash defence.

Suppose if you are HappyAccie your team won’t lose either way.

3-1 to the ****

A shot on goal would be nice.
Other than that? Meh.
FTOF

Forgot we haven’t scored in ageees. Changing my above prediction to 3-0 ****.

Should be a tough game for sixco but I'm going for 1 - 2 and goals for Windass and Morelos.

4-0 Rangers

Gogic to give away a penalty

Bingham to miss a sitter

First post on P&B, always nice to start off with a positive. 

5-0 away win, continuing our run of being shite and losing every single game in 2018 so far.

.... but its being so cheerful that keeps us going.  With a bit of luck, BEIN will forego covering this in favour of Scandinavians in Lycra sliding down a mountainside.  Otherwise I'll have to watch it.

1-0 Accies. Bingham to score in the mayhem that ensues when Daz storms the Rangers dugout and beats the shite oot them wi his crutches!

Templeton to score the solitary goal in a turgid game 1-0 to the true hoops to help our relegation fight.

I'd play largely the same team as the Aberdeen game with Crawford in for Redmond, but I reckon Canning will bring in Bingham, Crawford, Imrie and Templeton. 

As long as we don't have Jamieson in goals, we can keep it down to four. 

Logic says another 2-3 goal defeat but the self inflicted  break has came at a good time for allowing us to get injured players back and new players fit.We tend to play better against the top sides who allow you to play-that was  before our loss of players.

We always seem to pull a result when needed and unexpected;win here and lose to Partick the week after would be the Accies way.

Any fellow bear know if young McCrorie will be fit?  He's been missed this past few weeks.

Murty has some selection dilemmas, mostly of the good kind.  I'd be happy if we went with the team that started vs Ayr yesterday.

I dont think McCrorie is fit yet. Bit worrying the length of time he's been away as I can't even remember how he got crocked. Same team will do me too, but it's doubtful. It's nice to finally have more than 11 players deserving a place, but he'll probably bench Morales or Cummings and go back to his 4-5-1 shitebaggery. I hope I'm wrong.

Rangers fans, do you want to see Docherty start? 

If he does, really hope we don't hear the terrible song for him, it's very embarrassing.

Doc won’t celebrate against us if he scores. Will put every penny I have on it.

4-0 Rangers
Gogic to give away a penalty
Bingham to miss a sitter
First post on P&B, always nice to start off with a positive. 

Warm Welcome from the best fans on P&B!

If Docherty doesn't get the same treatment that Ryan Jack got upon his Pittodrie return, I'll be thoroughly disappointed.