Killie vs. Dees 13/2/18

37 minutes ago, killienick said:
48 minutes ago, paul wright scores said:
Watched the highlights again and I have no idea why O'Hara doesn't even try to make a tackle or at worst give away a free kick.
Dreadful defending from him.

He wasn't running properly. Looked like he was either shattered or took a knock.

Possibly - a bit like Greg Taylor was 5 minutes earlier.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, paul wright scores said:

I would be happy with O'Hara coming back as Lee Clark should never have got rid of him.

TBF Killie will struggle to attract any player in the summer once Steve Clarke takes the Sevco job.......

Here's hoping mate - would be a kick in the stones for you guys if it did happen though !
(Clarke to Sevco I mean...)

Not going to happen champ his next big gig will be something tasty down south, he’s not interested in any Scottish club job. The national one will be a few years down the line when he’s old and senile like most of the candidates.

There's yer form table 
Screenshot_20180214-133807.thumb.png.d01c8ff79d700bcf56c25704b0d85241.png

Why the f**k were Hamilton fans crying out for this?[emoji1] Is there a more tinpot club than that lot? Forfar would be more suitable to the top league imo - at least they've got good bridies.

22 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Do any of the Killie fans who were abusing Deacon last night still think he made the most of the challenge and ‘got’ Dicker sent off?

he rolled about as if he had been shot. Pathetic

Yellow card at most.

Dickers first booking was ridiculous for a ball that was hit at pace to his shoulder, so we should have stayed at 11 men against 12

Yellow card at most.
Dickers first booking was ridiculous for a ball that was hit at pace to his shoulder, so we should have stayed at 11 men against 12

Gary Dicker has a shit name. Without even seeing the incident I can confirm he deserved to be sent off.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Girth said:

Gary Dicker has a shit name. Without even seeing the incident I can confirm he deserved to be sent off.

Thank you.

oh are you the official dundee twitter person?

What a moron you are

15 minutes ago, flood said:

Yellow card at most.

He was on a yellow card and the tackle was in the middle Kilmarnock’s half.   Why would anyone put in a tackle like he did, regardless of whether the ref was right to give a straight red?

1 minute ago, Shadow Play said:

He was on a yellow card and the tackle was in the middle Kilmarnock’s half.   Why would anyone put in a tackle like he did, regardless of whether the ref was right to give a straight red?

He should not have been booked for the joke of a penalty

Archived