Jags v Dundee 17/02/18

The ‘narrow diamond’ we were playing (copyright Billy Dodds) was doing us no favours. First half O’Hara kept drifting in to the middle leaving Cammy totally exposed. I really think MOH needs dropping, he pops up with the odd much needed goal but otherwise he contributes very little.

The boys and girl on the pie shop roof were brilliant.

Anybody else see the pantomime fight outside the ground. 2 lads bouncing about taking fresh air swings shouting ‘hud me back’ (please) to their mates. Classic.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One on one looks like a good chance, the other 2 he missed looked anything but though.

Really good instinctive goals the 2 of them, the hooked one looks really impressive from that angle there.

Happy for him. c**t is certainly a trier he’ll keep plugging away at it.

6 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

Haven't celebrated a goal like that for fucking ages.

oh you fucker.

You one of the boys on the roof at the front  Giving it the big f**k yous to the Partick fans who fucked off sharpish,sadly I was at the back and could only watch in respect at the fucking scenes

7 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

You one of the boys on the roof at the front?? Fucking scenes

Haha nah, back a bit and to the left.

Didn't even notice folk went on that roof. Tbh there could have been an elephant on the pitch and no-one would've noticed when you're going fucking ballistic at a late winner. 

Was asking myself why I bother on Tuesday but moments like that are why. :wub:

Well, i ended up going today despite my Simon Murray rant. I'm afraid Dundee are the abusive male in this rollercoaster relationship and i'm the wee bitch who keeps coming back for more. Teckle though.
Luckily i'm non-deluded so a fair and accurate analysis can be given:
On seeing the starting line-up a slight tinge of excitement began to tingle in the sacs, raising the boaby to a non-penetrative but raised position. No Holt; no O'Dea. Today Dundee might gain a point.
This quarter-aroused state was quickly shunted to out and out floppy as Moussa controlled the ball in the first few minutes like a baby Elephant on ketamine.
The first half was slightly edged by Partick, but only slightly. It was a pretty nothing half with Dundee's lack of width causing problems for the Dark Blues. Storey and Booth were finding acres of space down the left but thankfully Kerr decided to have one of his impressive games. 
The problems on the Dundee right weren't helped by the pathetic O'Hara. I've had enough of this player and it's time for him to be removed from the starting line up please McCann. He never looks for the ball - always pointing for it to go to someone else. He can't tackle. Infact he really is a very limited footballer. His match was summed up today in the first half when through on goal at an angle. He was never going to score and had two men he could have at least attempted to square it to. But no! The fucking stoat decides to go for the shot - raising froth amongst the travelling Derrys mouth.
The goals a bit of a clusterfuck, no point in trying to blame anyone for it. Actually there fucking is. The linesman flags for a Dundee throwing - the Partick player plays it quickly so Collum decides to let the game go on. What a fucking ludicrous decision from the moron referee. Willie Collum, you really are a special breed of a stupid little fucking b*****d.
Second half the Dees edged the game on the whole. Parish pulled off a great save to keep us in the game and Murray missed two chances - one guilt edged.
The late double came about because of the subs.  Curran & AJ made such a positive impact when they came on. Curran actually runs at the opposition - something i thought was in Dundee players contracts not to do...
I'm not going to proclaim my love for Murray after the double, cause i still have a bitter taste about the player. I'm also not going to say he didn't do well today though, he is direct, caused a few problems and was up there with our better performers. Meekings MOTM for me however. Absolutely solid - a really good player. 
Delighted with the win. We can't complain about not getting top six cause we haven't deserved it. If we can get rid of two of Saints, Hamilton & County that will do me. Three diddy teams who can scuffle back to where they belong IMO.
Partick can stay, they are decent c***s on the whole and also provided some entertainment at full time. Outside the away end a few shell suited neds were leaping around like an arachnophobiac at a tarantula exhibition, trying to goad Dundee fans. 'I'll rip yer heed aff' and 'fucking moan en' were yelled in unison as the young pussywipes played out a Still Game like scene to the masses. They'll be going hammer and tongs into their 3 litres of cider by now, god bless the young shellsuited warriors who wouldn't have struck fear into a baby kitten.
Thank you very much for the three points Partick Thisle. Have a bloody good night.8
Gracias.

Those creative writing classes are working a treat, carry on, maybe get your Higher this year [emoji67]????‍[emoji310]✍️[emoji108]*spoiler

*Honestly I enjoyed it.

Also the time wasting that Cerny gets away with is mental. I was raging at the time(fair play Tomas) but it's actually quite sweet that it worked out to our favour in the end.

Stunned that after so many years refs haven't caught onto it though.

5 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

Also the time wasting that Cerny gets away with is mental. I was raging at the time(fair play Tomas) but it's actually quite sweet that it worked out to our favour in the end.

Stunned that after so many years refs haven't caught onto it though.

The Jagzone commentators said he's renowned for it and said he seems to be getting worse, so it was fucking hilarious watching him scrambling to take the fastest goal kick known to man at the end. 

Trying to see the positives from today. The way that refereeing decisions are supposed to “even out” over the course of a season? This is the way it’s happened here. Dundee should’ve beaten us at Firhill earlier this season, and we should’ve beaten them yesterday. It’s evened out.

As you can tell, I’m clutching at straws like f**k...

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

The Jagzone commentators said he's renowned for it and said he seems to be getting worse, so it was fucking hilarious watching him scrambling to take the fastest goal kick known to man at the end. 

He definitely is, I can remember folk on here moaning about it ever since he's played for them. 

Jokes aside about it being hilarious when it blows back in his face it's embarrassing that the refs up here haven't clocked onto it and acted yet. It's so blatant.

Archived