Jags v Dundee 17/02/18

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Of all the bottle jobs we’ve done in the last 5 years this one might be the worst. In terms of importance and general shitebaggery.

Murray could have had 5 in that second half tbh, if he didn’t have a couple of shocking misses.

The Inverness game is the one which still boils my piss the most; they were utter shite that season and we still contrived to snatch a draw from the jaws of victory.

edit: actually it might be the Hamilton game where we scored late on and still shat ourselves. Or maybe the 4-3 against Motherwell.

Spoiled for choice.

1 minute ago, K.T said:

I imagine NDD will probably be celebrating and not giving a f**k, tbh.

I'm pretty sure every one of us will be, I know I am anyway - I'm feeling proper guilty for switching off the updates about the 60 minute mark but I was bouncing when I saw the result on Sportscene!

Moussa is a big haddy - some people still can't see it . . .

It's such a shame we lost on Tuesday - I think we would have been all but safe - some tough matches coming up but we should be looking too beat Well at home and (hopefully) send the Fermers in to more trouble.

What a turn around. The guy next to me was shouting Murray you’re shite for 84 minutes. He would have noshed him off at 90. Probably not deserved but who amongst the Dee cares. McCann was looking at getting his jotters with 6 minutes to go. Glorious.

That was a sore one, but as has been said, we are used to it. From the North, Murray looked offside for the first but it's hard to tell from that view. We were comfortable in the first half, but were pretty anonymous in the second bar Erskines great chance to kill the game off and Doolans chance at the end.  The subs were very bizarre. Osmans legs had gone and he was constantly getting caught in possession, which ultimately led to the first goal. In the last 15 minutes I would have shoved Barton at centre half to try and shore things up. We are in big trouble now and the next two games are massive as we have a horrible run in up to the split. 

What a turn around. The guy next to me was shouting Murray you’re shite for 84 minutes. He would have noshed him off at 90. Probably not deserved but who amongst the Dee cares. McCann was looking at getting his jotters with 6 minutes to go. Glorious.

And clearly the message should that Moussa should be out of that team.

McCann bringing on Leitch Smith changed the game. We were falling deeper and deeper and LS and Murray started running at a tiring midfield and defence. I am now seriously beginning to be concerned at the fitness levels at Firhill. Dundee had a hard game on Tuesday yet they ran us ragged in the last 20 minutes. Osman, in particular should have been hooked as he was gubbed! As for arch villian Moussa, I thought he put in a good shift for Dundee and for what it's worth the Dundee fans at the game gave him a half decent reception when he was subbed

Archived