Jags v Dundee 17/02/18

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a new rule that says if you take a throw that isn’t yours quickly enough play continues?

It wasn’t even as if the linesman could have made a mistake. It was obviously our throw. 

Thistle would have had a penalty if they hadn’t scored. 

We've been absolutely shite but that's Scottish officiating at its finest. Linesman flags for a Dundee throw, referee signals a Dundee throw but Thistle take he throw anyway so ref shrugs his shoulder and allows play on - Thistle score. Typical.

We've been shire anyway so don't deserve anything. Thistle knocking the ball around well and we're just letting them. Relegate us now, we deserve it.

Seen it coming. We are shite up top

I'm sorry but being behind in this game is nothing to do with being shit up top [emoji23] Kerr caught wrong side with the header from Edwards for the goal.

All thistle in the first half, Dundee have offered nothing - very pedestrian. Thistle deserve the lead; worrying for Dundee.

We've been fucking garbage and deserve to be losing, we're lucky it's just 1 at the moment. They only real chance I can remember was when O'Hara should have squared it but took the shot on himself.

We can't lose this today and if we do Neil should go. There's been nothing on show today to suggest we can turn it around.

Fucking arseholes the lot of them.

Not from what I've read.

You're right. Referee clearly pointed towards the Thistle goal indicating a Dundee throw but the Thistle player had already thrown the ball in so he proceeds to shrug his shoulders and let play on. Baffling.

Caulker also looks bang average at this level going by that first half. Far too slow on the ball and when he finally does play it he gives it away.
I think it's fair to say that he'll be nowhere near match fit but has been thrown in because he is still better than a fully fit O'Dea.

Archived