Jags v Dundee 17/02/18

38 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I can't agree with that. Haber has never had a real run in the team to get up to speed this season for a variety of reasons but it was his hold up play and absolute dominance in the air that kept us up last season.

I've no problem with Haber not giving a f**k due to his treatment from McCann this season, but if he wants to save his Dundee career he absolutely needs a chance and he needs to take it because he has been garbage this season. A one off 90 minutes then back to Moussa for 4 or 5 games doesn't constitute as a chance for me though. Haber can keep us up again this season just like he played a massive part in doing so last season, but something needs to change.

The fact that people are picking Moussa to start Dundee games because, 'he tries' shows the f**k ups we've made in bringing a striker in this season.

Just this season?  

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet another must win (well, must-not-lose at least) game, yet another opportunity to shite it.

Total Dark blue domination, unable to score despite several clear chances from 4 yards out, 93rd minute winner for the Jags. Following the match - McCann out posts, McCann needs more time posts and that stupid Accies areshole sticking his nose in until they get their arses pummelled by the new Bigot Brothers on Sunday.

That's your weekend in two sentences...

18 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Yet another must win (well, must-not-lose at least) game, yet another opportunity to shite it.

Total Dark blue domination, unable to score despite several clear chances from 4 yards out, 93rd minute winner for the Jags. Following the match - McCann out posts, McCann needs more time posts and that stupid Accies areshole sticking his nose in until they get their arses pummelled by the new Bigot Brothers on Sunday.

That's your weekend in two sentences...

You forgot to include the winning Euromillions numbers for tonight mate !!

44 minutes ago, SpiderDee said:

You forgot to include the winning Euromillions numbers for tonight mate !!

The Jags are already one up on that score. 

Colin-and-Chris-Weir.jpg.4054a6f642b67219970798ea1013c30a.jpg

Thank you.

It’s a sad state of affairs, really. I dont have much hope for us getting three points here, and the opposition is irrelevant. The Dundee players on the park are a bigger threat to us conceding than any of the Partick players.

4 hours ago, tree house tam said:

The more I think about this game the more i want Partick to win.

I must point out I've only thought about it for about 30 seconds, I'm not obsessed.

Obsessed? No not at all. It’s not as if you’re all over every Dundee topic. Definitely not obsessed. 

Archived