Brechin City v Falkirk

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses
Thank Christ for Yak. Last kick of the game. There’s a disease running unchecked through our team, and for me, until Loy, Watson and Muirhead are emptied, it will continue to prosper.

Muirhead had a fine game for me. His distribution will never be good but he is a winner and he drove the team right to the end.

Brechin got what they deserved. Kicked, pushed and stopped the game all day. Justice that was

Yep. As shite as we were today, and tbf the pitch was horrendous as well, Brechin deserved nothing from that game. Spent most of the game just trying to kick us off the park. That tackle on Taiwo was an absolute fucking shocker.

Rory Loy was utterly shite though. Properly grim.

We’ll always disagree on him. Aye, he can look decent when he’s up against fresh air, but he is an automatic loss of possession the minute the ball is at his feet. He has been at the very core of an appalling defence this season, and I do worry when we start forgiving his shortcomings as being not so bad.
I don’t expect as to have any budding Bobby Moore’s at the back, but nor do I expect centre backs who just lump the ball anywhere.....and in Muirhead’s case “anywhere” often means putting us bang into trouble. Him and Watson as a full time double act are far and away the worst in this league.

53 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

loy off after 62 mins and according to bbc missed our two best chances. is Hartley being too loyal to him?

Far too keen to drop to the ground today when challenged and not chase the lost cause, obviously today's pitch, surroundings didn't get him up for it

21 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Thank Christ for Yak. Last kick of the game. There’s a disease running unchecked through our team, and for me, until Loy, Watson and Muirhead are emptied, it will continue to prosper.

Loy perhaps today but the worst of the back three today was McGhee.

Blaming previous players isn't the answer to our failure, sibbald wasn't as good as Longridge today, is he in with your blame game ?

Well that s another kick in the balls. We defo did nt do enough to win that game but I thought the effort we put in deserved a draw.
We had 2 great chances first 5 minutes then a great penalty shout turned down but to be fair apart from Crichton s header 2nd half we sat deeper and deeper. and rode our luck .
Now onto the red card an absolute shocking tackle that could ve seriously hurt the player so no arguments from me .That's the 2nd time this season Aaron Lynas has let his team mates down I hope the club hammer him and his team mates let him have it .Dod s did well to sub Dale who might ve seen a red himself .
That said the referee from a City fans point of view had a terrible game .Not his fault we lost that's our own fault but he was stinking .
I thought Paddy looked comfortable in goals and deserves another chance . I don t think we had many failures today effort wise and a wee bit luck were worth a draw..

41 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

What a state of a post.

The position we're in just now we just need to be happy with three points however we come by them. Just keep getting points on the board and go full pelt at it next season. 

Exactly this.

There were far too many fans moaning on the way out today about how we played and how it want deserved.

Who gives a f**k how we win as long as we get the points.

Also there’s not a chance earlier in the season we’d have had the bottle and dig required to grind that out.

Archived