Brechin City v Falkirk

Game on .  Pitch soft after frost coming out so tell Hartley not to wear his Timpsons when out checking the pitch.   Don't want him slipping on his arse and ruining his Armani    Primark suit. 

I generally think you’re quite a good poster on here, but this is dreadful.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're now in the situation where we're going into every game expecting three points against superior opposition. This can't be good.

Honestly they and many more are not so superior.at times a few have looked good but not one for me unbeatable. We have let ourselves down time after time

Five Hartley players in the team today, and yet we still churn out the same dugshite for 45 minutes.

Even up against Brechin’s non existent attack, Muirhead and Watson still manage to look horrendous.

I reckon Rory Loy has checked out of society, and is laying back on a Caribbean beach somewhere while his “rubbish at football”  twin brother gets to live out his fantasy of playing for a full time club for a wee while.

The staggering spread of performances from us this season is unbelievable. Today’s first half is definitely one of the truly lamentable ones.

Archived